Unexpected Visit

(AUTHORS NOTE:: since you guys wanted more, your wish is my command!! 💗)

" yo what up redeeming freaks? mind if i crash here for a bit? cool cool. " it was him, same old adam, but he isnt white, gold , nor silver, his appearance changed. It was black, red and gray, like he was given a second chance but in hell. The King walks up to adam.

" what do you want, adam? to destroy the hotel again? " he gives adam a glare.

" eh i wish, if only i had my angelic powers again then yeah I would've destroyed this hell of a building already, i can see you havent grown, what are you? 8? " adam laughed as lucifer scoffed and needed to get this over with. He was a little mad about the insult but calmed down.

" whatever, just go to any room thats free. I dont want you in my sight. " he turned and walked away from him

" you know, lilith was right to leave you and your pathetic daughter, your daughter has a useless dream, she'll never make it come true. "

lucifer stopped, he turned his head a little to look at him, horns were growing, he spreaded his wings and his eyes became red, almost everybody were watching. " what did you say about MY daughter? " he said

" i just called her pathetic and weak for making a hotel that can " redeem sinners ", its impossible anyway. So little girl is wasting her time. " adam looks at his nails, checking it back and forth

lucifer turned to him, all of his wings spread out. flying towards him fast as he kicked him to the side of the wall.

" ow! dude what the fuck! " adam got interrupted by lucifer who flew infront of him looking down at him.

" when I showed you no mercy the last time you were lucky my daughter was there, now that she's not here I get to eNd yOU! "
his voice became demonic, putted his hands up to preparing to blast adam, but black tendrils held him back

lucifer looked around to see that Alastor was behind him.

" LET ME GO ALASTOR." his demonic voice grew louder, The king of hell commanding to let him go.

"mm, I'm afraid not my dear fellow. I cannot have you destroying the wall, even killing a new guest. " the tendrils that was on lucifer hit a spot on his waist that got stabbed by one or two of the exorcists, he tried not to show pain as it was healing very slowly.

lucifer grunted, trying to break free from the tendrils. "I SAID LET ME FUCKING GO!" the tendrils became tighter, fuck, he said in his mind having to use his power to break him free, the tendrils let him go because of lucifer's power, he started to grab adam and threw him outside to not cause trouble inside, everyone followed and watched.

"WHAT ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO SAY ABOUT MY DAUGHTER." the fire between his horns became bigger and brighter. Adam on the floor, being scared.

" w-well i-i have nothing else to say about your daughter i promise! " he pleaded and cried out.

" WHAT ABOUT LILITH THEN, WHERE IS SHE. " he yelled. demanding him to answer.

"i- in h-heaven.. now stop dude! "

lucifer couldn't believe it, his wife, in heaven for 8 years. his pupils appeared, he wanted to cry on the spot but controlled himself as he landed on the ground.

"that's all I needed. but talk shit about my daughter again and I will throw you further then this. " he landed on the ground as he walked away walking past angel and the group. once he got on the elevator, he couldn't help but think that she was in heaven while him and charlie were alone on hell.

" f-fuck.. that hurt. what's his deal? " adam asked

" I have no fucking idea.. " angel said "but kinda hot though "

" shut the fuck up angel u think everyone's hot when they're mad " husker replied

"who can blame me? it's true! "

angel and husker argued, Alastor went inside with the others everyone talking about what just happened, Alastor went to the elevator and went up to give lucifer a little... visit.

(cliffhanger!! :3)