Baby don't cut

"N-Niibashi-kun!" Ogasawara shouted out, "Show me your wrist... NOW!!!!!!!"

Niibashi shuddered, quite surprised to hearing his alpha male boyfriend shouting at him, "S-Sempai... I-"

"SILENCE!!!" Ogasawara grabbed his kouhai's wrist, bringing it closer and pulling his sleeve down, revealing a set of fresh wounds.

Niibashi squealed, "S-Sempai stop! It hurts!..."

Ogasawara stared at the cuts, his breath hitched. He couldn't deny that the crimson shade of his kouhai's blood kind of aroused him. He began blushing. Although he was getting slightly turned on, Ogasawara knew that this was a serious situation. He knew that he had to stop his little twink boyfriend before he went too far with his suicidal ideation, he couldn't watch him hurt himself or even die. Ogasawara sighed, trying to calm his thoughts before they got the best of him. He began speaking...

"Look kitten, I'm not mad. I'm concerned!"

Niibashi mumbled, "Yes daddy, I'm sorry..."

Ogasawara placed his hand under Niibashi's chin, bringing his head slightly up, looking into his eyes lovingly but yet still with his hard, stern gaze. His eyes glanced at his Kouhai's lips, they were a soft pinkish red colour and rather plump. He smirked, his mind racing with inappropriate thoughts.

"Niibashi. Let's go clean your arms." Ogasawara spoke sternly, although unlike his usual tone of voice, this one had a small hint of softness.

Niibashi nodded, not wanting to upset his Sempai further. They both began walking to the bathroom.

AT THE BATHROOM!!

Ogasawara kneeled down, gently holding Niibashi's hand while wiping the blood off. He then took out a wound spray and applied it onto the cuts. About a minute later, Ogasawara grabbed a roll of bandages and began carefully wrapping it around his thin, boney wrist. While the Sempai was treating his Kouhai's wounds, he realised just how skinny he was. Niibashi was so small, skinny, submissive and breedable; he could easily be taken advantage of, especially by someone as dominant and big as Ogasawara.

"I was wondering..." Ogasawara began, "Do your wrist's hurt?"

Niibashi responded, "Hm? Ah, no don't worry! Oh... but Sempai, I've realised, you've been acting strange recently."

Ogasawara thought to himself for a while then hesitantly uttered, "It's nothing, muffin cakes, I've just not been the same since I fell in love with you. After all, I had a girlfriend while all of this change happene-"

"I'm sorry." The Kouhai interrupted his Sempai.

"Huh? For what?" Ogasawara asked, confused by the sudden apology he heard from his lover.

Niibashi stuttered, "I-I am so sorry for ruining your previous relationship! I never meant to!"

Ogasawara was slightly shocked, he didn't expect for his words to affect Niibashi so much.

"No- wait- that isn't what I-" He mumbled

Niibashi began crying, "I'M SORRY SEMPAI!"

Ogasawara sighed, he leaned in closer to Niibashi and whispered into his ear with such a loving way that nobody would expect it. 

"Nii-ba-shiiii~" 

The kouhai's eyes gently widened, his cheeks still sticky from his tears, he stuttered "A-Ah-"

Ogasawara placed his hand on the side of Niibashi's face, wiping the still wet tears off his eye. He leaned in closer and just as Niibashi thought they were about to kiss, Ogasawara stopped an inch from his face.

"Calm down, you didn't ruin anything my little baka. Do not worry!" Ogasawara whispered, "Now then, you seem tired! Go to sleep."

Hi pookies!!! This isn't a joke, I love this ship, and I hope you guys will love it too! 🥰🤗 Let's all work hard to make this world a better place!! 🌍❤️