Chapter 7

"Leave me alone!" Hoseok cried out as the bullies forced him to walk

"We're having some fun today, Hyper," Kang-Dae said with his grip still on Hoseok's arm.

"Please leave me alone!"

"He's so cute he thinks we'll listen," Soo Kai cackled, pinching his cheek.

The bullies proceeded to push Hoseok around.

"What's wrong? We're just having a little fun?" Donghyun laughed

Hoseok elevated his left elbow, heard a groan of surprise from Kang-Dae, and ran.

"Get back here, you little fucker!" Kang-Dae called out as they ran after him

The terrorists ran after the one they were tormenting.

He ran as fast as his legs could carry him. After several thrusts forward, his legs became tired.

He made a swift turn to see if all was clear and was met with the four bullies again. It caught him off guard; a balled fist made contact with his gut, and his knees buckled from the massive blow.

"Get him!" Kang-Dae demanded.

Soo Kai, Donghyun, and Ji-Yoo forced Hoseok off the ground; he struggled but no longer had any strength left.

"Just leave me alone" Hoseok cried.

"Look at all this fluff!" Ji-Yoo laughed, playing with his hair, while he and Donghyun proceeded to grab Hoseok and hold him against the gate.

"Watch out, Hyper, it's about to get really hot!" Soo Kai said, shaking a bottle of bug spray, and a large flame shot out, barely missing Hoseok's head.

"Dude, watch it!" Ji-Yoo scolds Soo Kai.

"You almost hit us!" Donghyun shouted

"Just hold him," Kang-Dae told his goons as he walked over to the boy, his left hand in his pocket.

"Get off me!" Hoseok yelled at his attacker, "Get off me!"

They heard a revving sound behind them as a blue car drove into their tracks. The couple in the car paid no attention to what was going on.

"Help!" Hoseok called out to the people

The car didn't turn around; the two inside didn't even flinch when they heard the boy plead.

"Help!" He cried out again.

Hoseok was oblivious to the surroundings after Han's fist collided with his face.

"Okay new kid, they call this the kissing bridge, and it's famous for two things sucking face," Dohyun made kissing noises in Hoseok's ear, "and carving names," Kang-Dae said with a sinister smile as he whipped out a black switchblade.

"Kang-Dae, please do- aah! " The pain was excruciating, Hoseok screamed in agony. He could feel the wet tears stream down his cheeks.

"Kang-Dae!" Ji-Yoo gasped, shocked by his friend's action.

"Shut up! I'm gonna carve my whole name onto this little shit!"

Hoseok swiped his leg up and was thrown back after kicking Kang-Dae's stomach.

"You're gonna die!" He called out

Hoseok's vision was blurry as he went tumbling down the hill. It was almost like a rollercoaster with no end and many bumps; he finally came to a stop, but he didn't have time to catch his breath as he listened to Kang-Dae's threats.

"I'm gonna kill you, I swear to god!"

He immediately picked himself off the ground and ran; his mind was racing faster than his feet as he turned to see Kang Dae and his gang sliding down the hill.

After a painful landing, the bullies shot up, knowing that Hoseok couldn't have gotten far.

Kang-Dae frantically began to observe his surroundings, and a wave of panic rushed over him.

"Shit! My knife, my dad's gonna kill me!"

His companions watched as Kang-Dae searched obsessively searched for the blade he injured Hoseok with.

"You guys get him!" He demanded Soo Kai and Donghyun took off the same path as Hoseok, and Ji-Yoo kneeled onto the dirt and helped his friend find his missing weapon.

"We've been in this smelly tunnel for thirty minutes!" Jimin complained

"D-dammit," Yoongi sighed.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked

"I thought that J-Jenju would b-be here...but sh-she's not"

"Maybe that's a good thing..." Seokjin said

"That means she's still out there."

"W-we should keep l-looking."

"Yoongi, you don't want us to be out here all day do you?" Jimin asked

"J-Jimin..."

"No offense Yoongi but I don't want to end up like-" Jimin stopped talking as he saw Yoongi's face drop.

"I don't want to go missing..."

"He's got a point," Seokjin replied

"Y-you too?"

"It's summer, Yoongi; we're supposed to be having fun. This isn't fun; it's freaky and disgusting!"

The startling sound of splashing water caught their attention; they turned and discovered the boy who was tormented by Kang-Dae and his gang.

"Holy shit, what happened to you?!" Jungkook asked

"Hoseok managed to finally catch his breath and spoke up.

"Are they gone..."