Concerning Endeavor - Ch1

(No A/N for now! Check back often to this chapter for any updates!)

---

I adjusted the hat sitting atop my head and stared at the never-changing tent that was Void's.

I frown and sit down on the grass--Void, the Repiv Squad leader in Team Star, had gone completely into isolation in her tent.

"Hey, Chrome."

I jump in surprise and turn my head to look at who addressed me, "Y-yeah?"

It was just a member of Team Star in the lower ranks.

He shuffles his foot against the grass nervously, "We think that you should go to one of the other Team Star leaders about the whole 'Void Situation'."

I turn my head back towards the tent, "I probably should at this point, huh?" I sigh.

I hear footsteps fade away--the messenger was gone.

I pull out my phone to call a Flying Taxi, and after waiting for a little while I feel my hat start to lift off my head, I quickly place a hand on it to keep it from flying off and I stand up--knowing that it was the Flying Taxi.

The Flying Taxi lands beside me, and I quickly climb into it, adjusting the star-shaped goggles hanging around my neck.

After waiting a while and refusing to go onto my phone for preoccupation--I finally landed in front of the gates of the Caph squad base, I feel a smile creep onto my face and I walk towards the short boy guarding the gates.

"Hey! Who are you?" He asks authoritatively.

I straighten my posture slightly to tower over him even more than before, and raise an eyebrow--pointing at the goggles hanging around my neck, "Who do you think I am?"

He visibly shook before responding, "S-some idiot who is trying to infiltrate the base..?"

I face palm mentally and pull out the badge that represents my ranking in Team Star.

The guy's eyes widen, "Oh um.. Second in command in.. Repiv--" his face becomes unreadable, "The Repiv squad is finally making an effort to communicate?"

I frown, "Look, bitch, Void is the one who isolated herself in there, not us. I came here for help dumbass."

Without saying a word more, he opens the gate.

I walk through the gate and immediately notice the stares coming from the Team Star members. I decide to ignore them, and continue making my way to Eri's tent.

They didn't know who I was.

And quite honestly, for good reason.

NOTES

Hi.

Anyway, I'm not explaining anything here, except the fact that this chapter this short, and I'll make a longer one for the next chapter.. at least, I'll try.

WC (Word count): 453