Cecelia Snape and the Founder's Riddle (Book 1)

PROLOGUE

In a nice, comfy and relatively small house in Godric's Hallow, there sat a family of four: two children, Iveria and Harry, both only a year old, and the mummy and daddy, Lily and James. This family was the Potter family, a close-knit and happy group.

Harry and Iveria, both amazingly smart for their young age, didn't only have the brains but were quite the lookers. Harry had a jet-black nest of hair and peircing green eyes; his mother's eyes. Iveria, on the other hard, looked quite different from her parents. She had startling grayish-greenish-hazelish eyes (a mix of her mum's and dad's), and to her parents' great surprise, blonde hair. Many times, her father joked around, calling her the "Little Queen of Mischief and Mismatching," purely because her hair was quite unordinary for a Potter, because the Potter's were quite famous first their black and red hair.

The mummy and daddy, Lily and James, had clearly given their kids their amazing looks. James had fun hazel eyes and the same hair as Harry (well, as he liked to say, "Little tyke stole my hair, Ivy, darlin'!") Lily, on the other hand, had given Harry his beautiful and envious green eyes and had bright, even brighter than a Weasley's, red hair. And she had grown to love her hair, thank you very much!

At that evening, the Potter's were expecting some friends: Mr. and Mrs. Black, along with their daughter, Aslyn (better known as Lynn and Azzy), Mrs. Snape and her daughter, Cecelia, and Mr. and Mrs. Diamond, with their daughter, Demetria. They would be having dinner and then leaving for their own homes.

When the Blacks arrived, the father, Sirius, greeted James with a great man hug, something only the Marauders could achieve. Mrs. Black, better known as Jissabeth Lupin, or Jissa for short, greeted Lily with an enormous friendly hug. The three kids, Iveria, Aslyn and Harry, laughed and threw a bouncy-ball back and forth.

By the time Amaranth Snape and her daughter, Cecelia Snape, arrived at the Potter's, Lily had already started to take the turkey out of the oven.

"Amy, CeCe, how have you two been?" Lily asked. "And how's Severus doing?" She added as an afterthought.

Eliza smiled and answered, "Oh, we're all doing great! Thanks for asking, Lils!"

Lily smiled in response to Eliza's answer and gestured for them to take a seat in the dining room, where Sirius, Jissabeth and Aslyn were already sitting, along with James and Harry.

After ten minutes, the Diamonds arriced: Faye, the mom, Daniel, the dad, and Demetria, the young girl.

Dinner was soon served, and then dessert, and than the Diamonds, Blacks and Snapes returned home, none of them aware that that night, Voldemort would fall and two children would receive everlasting scars. Harry's on his forehead and Iveria's from her middle finger to her eye. One nearly died trying to save the other, and both nearly died unintentionally trying to save the world. Nobody knew that Lily and James Potter would lay dead in their home, all for their kids. Kids that would grow to be heroes and save their friends, Demetria Destopia Diamond, Cecelia Eileen Snape and Aslyn Aurora Black from peril more than once. That they would make so many more friends and enemies as well. They didn't know that people around the world were raising their glasses of wine and whiskey and whispering, "To the Potter Twins -- the kids who lived!"