Her Debut

Taz pov

Walking in the Team Taz locker room I look around for my son Tyler known as HOOK. I see him in the corner looking at his phone so I go to him. "How are you feeling tonight son?" I ask him. "I miss her." He tells me. "I know you do but Jasmine is back home in New York with the dog you got her for Christmas three years ago." I tell him. "I know but I still miss her. She is my best friend and she did say that she would follow in her parents footsteps and be a wrestler. Anyway was there something you needed me for?" He asked me. "There actually is I was just informed by TK that a new person is debuting tonight in Philly and next week is going to be her first match ever." I start telling him. "What kind of match is it?" He asked seeming slightly interested in the match. "It's an eight person mixed tag team match against Anna Jay, Matt Menard, Angelo Parker and Jake Hager." I inform him. "Tell TK that I will be in that match next week and that I want to meet the girl I'll be teaming up with." Hook says confidently. "Alright son. I'll tell TK on my way to the commentary table." I tell him. I start walking towards the door when Ricky comes in with a puzzled look on his face. "Um Taz do you know who this is?" Ricky asked when from behind him I see

"Jasmine is that really you?" I hear from behind me so I know Hook sees her

"Jasmine is that really you?" I hear from behind me so I know Hook sees her. "Hi my Handsome Devil. I've missed you." She tells him when she hugs him. "I take it that is his girlfriend?" Ricky asked looking at me for confirmation. "Best friend since childhood. She is a second generation wrestler as well. He even got her a pit bull for Christmas three years ago." I tell him while still watching Tyler and Jasmine. "Do you think they would ever get together like dating?" Ricky asked quietly. "Now that he has seen her here....you might be lucky to get within ten feet of her except for during a tag match." I answer with a serious look on my face while walking out of the locker room.

Hook's pov

Just holding Jasmine in my arms made me realize that she will always be my best friend. "How is your dad doing?" I asked her softly. "He is good. I'm sure I know my answer but are you going to be one of my partners for next week in New York? I'll tell you one of our partners or better yet the man that has agreed to be in our corner?" Jasmine asked me with a small smile on her face. "Of course I am going to be one... from what I was told is that next week is your first match ever and I'm so excited to get to team with you. Now is Devon going to be at ringside for the match?" I tell her. "Devon will be there next week but not at ringside. Take another guess?" She tells me with a smile. I give her a smirk and ask"is it one of our dad's?" "Your dad is at commentary every week and my dad hasn't said anything about being here next week. The person in our corner is an ECW original and our dad's have crossed paths with him before and he is an uncle to both of us." She tells me so I know exactly who is going to be at ringside. "Uncle Rob? Really agreed to being at ringside for the match?" I asked. She nods her head yes. "I need your help tonight to introduce myself to the crowd and our opponents for next week." She tells me. "Come on. I have a match with Angelo Parker tonight and I know that he is going to have Anna Jay, Matt Menard and maybe Jake Hager." I hold my hand out for her and of course she holds it like her life depends on it. "Uncle Rob is here as well. He drove me here and wanted to make sure I got to you." She tells when we head to the curtain before we head to the ring. "Hook my man will you need help tonight or do you think you got it?" Ricky asked looking at Jasmine with a look I really didn't like and I know that she didn't like it either by the way she was holding my arm closer to her. "Princess do you think we got it tonight or should we bring someone out with us?" I ask Jasmine without looking away from Ricky. "We have Uncle Rob coming out with us tonight and next week. We are going to be fine." Jasmine tells me. "We are good. Uncle Rob is here and he is behind you Ricky." I tell him while pointing to RVD. The music for Angelo started playing so I know my match is starting soon then Uncle Rob's music hit confusing everyone except for Jasmine and myself. My music "Chairmans Intent" by Action Bronson hits and I allow Jasmine to lead us out to the ring.

Dasha's pov

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a twenty minute time limit introducing first from St. Mark's Place accompanied by Rob Van Dam and Jasmine...He is HOOK. His opponent already in the ring accompanied by Anna Jay, Matt Menard and Jake Hager...Angelo Parker."

Taz pov

"Here we go Team Taz member Hook against former JAS member Angelo Parker and these two know each other well." Excalibur says. "That's true but with that young lady that led Hook to the ring. You will see a different side of Hook... I've had to call her in the past to calm him down." I say into the headset. "Anna Jay is getting involved while the referee is distracted by Matt Menard trying to get involved but RVD is taking it to both Matt and Jake. Oh my lord that looked painful. How powerful are the legs of that young lady?" JR asked. Jasmine just used her godmother's move

"I love that girl but man she makes that move look like a million bucks just like her Godmother does." I say laughing. "Jasmine has Anna Jay locked in Redrum at the same time as Hook locking Angelo Parker into Redrum for the tap out victory." Excalibur exclaimed. "Allow me to introduce myself to you Anna Jay.....my name is Jasmine and I have heard you talking about this city that my family helped make famous for hardcore wrestling. So next week New York is going EXTREME because you four are going to face myself, my best friend HOOK and our partners and I can call them out here with three words...Get. The. Tables." Her dad's music hits and the crowd goes absolutely crazy

"Oh my god Bully Ray is here in AEW. Are you kidding me?" Excalibur yells. "If I know her as well as I think I do then it's not just Bully Ray but Devon as well and he is right behind Bully." I say. "Next week it will be Anna Jay, Matt Menard, Angelo Parker and Jake Hager against Jasmine, Bully Ray, Devon and Hook in an eight person mixed tag team match and it will be contested under FTW Rules in the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City." JR informs the fans at home and the graphic shows on the Titan Tron. "Is Hook always this nice with her around?" Excalibur asked as we see Hook helping Jasmine out of the ring and holding his hand out to her so she is comfortable. "He is only nice to a few people her and his mother mostly. Now if you gentleman will excuse me. I will make sure they are ready for next week." I explain to them as I take my headset off. Hook, Rob and Jasmine meet me at the top of the ramp with Bully and Devon next to me. We all go back to the Team Taz locker room and change clothes before leaving for the night.