Dynamite part 1

Bully Ray POV

Seeing Jasmine taping up HOOK's hands before our tag team match later on just makes me realize that they love each other as more than just friends. "Hey Bully how are you feeling for later?" Taz asked me. "Confident. Hey Taz I got a question for you about our kids... can we go talk out in the hall?" I respond. "Sure. Son, Bully and I are going to be in the hall if you need anything." Taz tells HOOK as we head to the hall. "What's up Bully I know you have something on your mind?" Taz asked. "I just wanted to ask if you noticed anything unusual about Hook and Jasmine the past few days?" I ask back in response. Taz looked at me confused "What do you mean by unusual Bully? They have been friends since they were four and five years old." I look at Taz and say "Like they are in love with each other. Have you noticed how much closer they are and how they keep each other near?" He looks at me like I've lost my mind until we hear "Hey Dad, HOOK is going to take me to catering so he knows that I've eaten something small before the match and my blood sugar doesn't drop." Taz sees Jasmine in HOOK'S hoodie. "That's a really good idea." I say and then Taz adds "Have you checked them lately?" "They are a little bit on the low side but I think with some grilled chicken and a small salad they should be fine." HOOK answers before holding his hand out for Jasmine to take. Once they were out of our sight does Taz look at me with a defeated look and says "I see what you mean." Rob comes up to us from down the hall..."Are you guys ok?" Taz looks at us before saying "damn it now I owe my wife a shopping spree." Rob and I start laughing until Taz reminds us "That means Jasmine, Jamie and Katie will go with her." We stopped laughing when Taz said that. "Taz we both know that HOOK would never let Jasmine out of his sight unless she is using the restroom and he would buy her anything she wanted. Hell he gave her the hoodie he was wearing when we came out to the hall and they went to go get her some food." "Is that why he wasn't wearing anything but his pants and a tank top when they walked past me?" Rob asked Taz and I. "Yeah. He had it on after our interview with Renee earlier and when they left to get her something to eat so her sugars wouldn't drop during the match Jasmine was wearing it." Taz answers. "Dad go get changed for the match." We hear so we turn and see Jasmine holding on to HOOK's arm and hand. "I will be ready to go before the match starts besides don't you need to start getting ready too." I say. "I'm already wearing my gear for tonight and we have the last slot with it being a thirty minute time slot instead of a twenty minute time slot." Jasmine tells us.