The Love Of Crochet Unites Us

CHAPTER 1

 THE LOVE OF CROCHET UNITES US

🎀🎀🎀

Oliver

I opened my beautiful green eyes and said good morning to my cute cat Esmeralda. "Good morning Esmi! Are you hungry? Because I sure am!"

I walk to my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. "Ooh, who is that beauty? Oh sorry, that's me!" I chuckled as I picked up my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it.

Esmeralda jumped on me and scratched under my eye. "Esmeralda! Wtf! Wtf is wrong with you! This isn't you pookie! C'mon you're better than this!" I shout.

"I'm sorry babygirl," she apologised in a man voice I have never ever heard before. "Forgive me," she fell to her knees and looked at me. "Will you forgive me? I will give you whatever you want! I promise!"

Tears start to blur my eyes. "Yes babygirl, you're already forgiven." And I went to hug her. "Come on, let's change."

🎀🎀🎀

I walk to my class and see my long time crush, Oriesek. Ughhh he's so hot, pretty, slay, beautiful and ... STOP! I can't think of him like this. He's not into me nor gay. I try not to cry, but it's so hard to not let my tears turn into the Atlantic ocean.

So I run, I run the fastest I can to the bathroom, and cry. I cry so hard so I start dancing, and dance and dance until somebody opens the bathroom door.

"Ahhhhh! Oriesek! What did I told you about running to the bathroom!"

"Sorry Oli! Oh why are you crying?" He asked me.

"What? I'm not crying! What are you talking about?"

"Don't lie to me Oli. I saw you dancing," he looked at with his beautiful light blue eyes everytime I get lost in. "Oli please, let me help you. You're always helping me, so let me help you. Please."

"No, I'm really okay. Don't care about me."

"Okay... If you think you're okay, you're okay. Yell for me if you need anything!" And as he said that, he turned around and Oreo walked to the door, opened them and walked trough them into the hall.

"Oh lord, help me with Oreo. I want to tell him how I feel, but I'm scared it will ruin our friendship"

🎀🎀🎀