14

_______"I'm gonna make these bitches suffer" Yibo whispered "you have a twin here i guess" said Xiao Zhan "I'll kill them with my own hands" ______

___________________________________

Xiao Zhan kicked the door open "damn,calm down" Said Jackson, the door opened and they stepped in the place was really dark the light was off and they looked around searching if they'll find some presence of someone "why are they not here" wang yibo said, suddenly the lights turned on "Are you searching for me!" They all looked up the stairs and Saw Zhu zanjin(Xiao Zhan's brother)

As they looked at him he started running from where he was standing, Xiao Zhan and yibo runned upstairs Jackson stayed back downstairs to look if something or someone is coming,

Zhu zanjin kept running while Xiao zhan and yibo runned after him they runned past the bathroom And the door was opened Xiao zhan saw something strange so he stopped running and took two steps back "what The hell am i seeing" he said and went inside as soon as he stepped inside his eyes widened, the bathrooms floor was covered with blood and at the centre of the bathroom someone was laying on the floor Xiao Zhan went closer and saw his sister Enjie Lu she was covered in her own blood

"No,no ,shit" he was feeling... guilty like it was his fault.

Xiao zhan took a step after the other he was trembling,his sister's dead corpse was looking disgusting,there was blood
Splattered everywhere the leg of the corpse was cut off and her tongue was pulled out and cut into two everything was disgusting, Xiao zhan fell on his knees and started crying.

Yes he wanted to kill her like teach her a lesson but not this way,he felt like everything was his fault.

Tap tap tap

Footsteps was heard from behind Xiao zhan,The room suddenly became tensed the footsteps stopped at the bathroom,Xiao Zhan turned back slowly,his eyes widened when he saw his brother and beside his brother there stood yibo and Jackson,Xiao zhan felt a bit calmed when he saw Yibo but what he heard next broked his heart into million pieces.

"It's so funny how he still thinks that you love him" Zhu zanjin Snickered

"I know right,i just had a lil fun playing with him" Yibo said and Chucked

"Yi.." Xiao Zhan was about to say something but Jackson cut him off

"Oh shut it" she moved closer to his face "you're really naive aren't ya" he poked his forehead

"I.."

Yibo cut Xiao Zhan off this time
"You what..you can't seem to be thinking that I loved you pftt aren't you stupid,i kissed you once but it was just an act, don't have weird thoughts" he laughed out loud.

"And you also should know damn well that everything that's happening is your fault yeah,you made this happen if you only didn't think off yourself as if the world only revolve around you this would have never happened" Zhu zanjin said.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT,I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Xiao Zhan shouted

"Oh yes you did" he paused "look around, everything is your fault "Zhu zanjin added
"Yibo Your turn to take over "

"Right....now" he walked closer to Xiao zhan who was looking down all the time and tearing up
Yibo put his finger under his chin and brought his face up so that he can take a good look at her Face "it's a fact you need to understand and get into your thick skull, nobody wants to be near a Disgusting freak like you do they?"

"You're not answering me but it's ok" he pulled Xiao Zhan close to him by the waist and stabbed the right side of Xiao Zhan's neck,Xiao Zhan's eyes widened and he started gasping for air managed to push Yibo away and help the place where he was stabbed blood kept running down nonstop.

"Fuck pass me the knife" Jackson said desperately, Yibo threw the knife at Jackson and Immediately got back to Xiao Zhan.

"You think you can run away huh" he said followed by a deep chuckle he then held Xiao Zhan's hair and yanked it from the back and Jackson came Infront of Xiao zhan and started stabbing him nonstop, Xiao zhan was crying and asking for help begging them to stop,his brother was just standing there watching him being killed he didn't do anything, he didn't care.

"I like the way you look when you're suffering " Yibo Laughed while Jackson just kept stabbing Xiao zhan he didn't care if he was in pain,he could have stopped right there that instant... but he didn't.

With  another one stab followed by the other then Silence....

Xiao zhan was lying there on the floor covered in his own blood, he looked at Yibo and only managed to Whisper one word "why" before he closed his eyes blood rolled from her eyes to her cheeks (he cried blood) that's it he was gone, no pulse left...

_____

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes in a weird place,he squinted his eyes then tried to sit up,he looked at his right arm,oh..he was at the hospital wasn't he dead..

Suddenly the door opened showing a Tall man Dressed elegantly...it was his best friend Zhou Cheng...

"Doctor,doctor , he's up,Xiao Zhan has woken up!!"

Soon after the doctor walked in and checked him and everything was ok,then left

"Xiao Zhan I've missed you so much everybody has missed you so much,how are you feeling?"

Xiao zhan didn't say anything he didn't utter a single word, he was trying to Figure out what was happening,the door opened again revealing a young Man he was dressed all black as soon as he saw Xiao Zhan his eyes lit up and rushed to him.

"Xiao zhan you're finally up after 7 years I've missed you so much" the Man was about to hug Xiao Zhan but Xiao Zhan moved away

"Don't come near me Yibo"

That's right He said Yibo all this time Xiao Zhan was in a coma, and he's trying to Figure out everything because it was driving him Insane.

____

After that day everything got explained to Xiao zhan, Yibo was his husband and his mother and Father,sister and brother were alive and they'll supported him, everything was just messed up in Xiao Zhan's head,Xiao Zhan was taken home by Yibo.

"Sir i fixed everything, he's save"

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───