ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

nothing's better than Wattpad deleting your work and you having to rewrite it over 🤭

If the words in Italian sucks, I apologize. I didn't feel rewriting that part over. It annoyed me that I took my time writing it the first time and Wattpad just deleted it (and I done can't remember exactly what I wrote 😭) 🙂. So this one may hold less emotion (or whatever) than what I had for the first version. Please excuse me.

"I found a new spot for us to hang out at."

"Where are we going?" Armin frowned.

Y/N only rolled her eyes. "Just follow me."

Armin got up from his spot on the grass and followed his friend like a lost puppy. After awhile, they came across a green scenery. The area was surrounded by plants and rocks. It would've been a surprise if there was a sight of dirt or anything else. Up ahead, Armin noticed a river. His eyes widen at the sight.

"Come. Let's sit down."

Y/N guided the boy to two large, flat rocks that was near the flowing water. They both sat down and Armin took in his surroundings.

"How'd you found this place?" He questioned and Y/N answered.

"My dad took me here yesterday after you went home."

Armin remained silent as he acknowledged her answer with a nod. He watched as Y/N placed her knees against her chest just before placing her arms on it. Armin wondered if she was okay. Like before, she seemed more quiet than usual; something that was way out of her character.

"Are you okay, Y/N?"

She yawned. "Yeah. I'm just tired."

"You haven't slept yesterday?"

The girl shook her head. "Mom and dad was fighting last night. I guess she didn't like that dad took me out." She rested her head against her forearm. "They were arguing all night. I barely had a wink of sleep." She yawned once more.

"Then why did you came outside? You could've been inside sleeping." Armin voice was laced with worriness as he questioned the girl, but Y/N didn't seemed bothered by his concerning attitude.

"I didn't wanna stay in that place for too long. And plus, I wanted to show you this place." She answered. "I want this to be our new hangout spot. Whenever we want peace and quiet, let's come here, and whenever we want fun, we'll go to the tree."

Armin agreed and watched as the girl lowered her eyelids.

The river was like a lullaby to Y/N's ears as the water beat against the rocks and washed itself down the stream. The leaves accompanied it as it rocked violently due to the wind blowing by to greet it. The wind, every now and then, would whistle and it eventually brought Y/N into a deep slumber.

Armin watched with frowning eyes as his friend fell to sleep.

"Thanks for carrying me to get my car." Eren greeted. He entered his friend's car as he continued to speak. "I wanted to quickly get this before Mikasa has to go to work."