Chapter 0 - Whatever

Xrix2

Night Routine 💤💤

Night Routine 💤💤

Aria Pov
10:30 Pm

I was at my desk scrolling on my new school's website. "Vincent High" I said scrolling across the website. I was looking for my schedule so I can see my classes for my first day. "Honestly math first period is not that bad" I sighed. I feel my phone vibrating in my hand..looking at the callers name *Tyler ❤️*

Answering the call
Aria "Man can you stop calling me late at night??"d

Tyler "Hell no im all the way in Atlanta while you in Chicago." He smacked his lips " you can't even greet a nigga properly.."

Aria "whatever, you only call my phone when you need something so what's up??"

Tyler "look Ari...i miss..us..you should really come back to Atl"

Aria "Tyler I really can't..especially after what happened..no absolutely not."

She sighed softly debating whether she should hang up or listen to him lead her on.

Tyler "whatever..i catch you entertaining them lil nigga's..it's yo head for real. This time im not playing with you."

Aria "yeah whatever."

She rolled her eyes before ending the call.

Authors Note!!!
Something slightly still writing. Would y'all like the characters introduced when they're first seen in the story or should I make an introduction chapter with a huge list of information about them???