Marvel

Nebula's cyber parts make it so she can not feel Libido, after coming to earth Tony saw a few a few photos of it problems: like making her hear a high pitch sound so Tony and his semi-adopted son Peter-Spiderman help to fix those problems.

Once it was all down Peter is told to watch over her by Tony, when Nebula awake from her sleep and saw Peter she felt incredibly horny she grabs his face and starts French Kissing him before ripping his clothes off and fucking him.

Later on Gamora walks in on them fucking with Peter dominating her from behind slamming her into the bed, Gamora either gets turned on and joins wanting to be dominated or rans and hides.

After they finished fucking, they are found by the others who want to know why they were fucking Nebula says 'I don't know why' which is when Gamora tells them that some of her cyber parts was used to stop anything that wouldn't help her in combat like Libido and that Tony and Peter must of switched that part off which gave Nebula all the emotions connected to it at once which is when she saw Peter and she lost it.

The girls there rewatch the free porn over and over again, even Friday and she's a AI she also begs her father to give her a human body that could feel pleasure, but she does it in a way he would not find out way.