✿ Ice cream ✿

Little: Crunchy chip!Caregiver: Wildberry!(This is platonically !! :3 )___"PAPA PAPA!!" Chippy jumped on Wildberry's bed to get him to wake up

Caregiver: Wildberry!
(This is platonically !! :3 )
___
"PAPA PAPA!!" Chippy jumped on Wildberry's bed to get him to wake up.

An ice cream shop had just opened up in their town, and of course, being the curious guy Chippy was, he wanted to give it a visit.

He continued jumping up and down until he realized that Wildberry wasn't waking up anytime soon, so he chose the only option left.. He started hitting him with pillows.

"I'm up, I'm up!!" Wildberry slowly started rubbing his eyes just to see that Chippy was in his headspace again.

He, of course, couldn't resist smiling at the little, he was adorable.

Well, aside from him being full on terrifying and being able to murder anyone on the spot when he wasn't in his headspace, he was pretty cute honestly.

He took a glance at the wolf-like male. He was wearing his Quokka onesie, he genuinely looked adorable in it, he couldn't help but giggle.

"What do you need baby?" Wildberry said as he looked at him, and he swore that he felt his heart melt.

"Is thish new ice cweam shop dat opened up, can we go? Pwease papa!!" Chippy looked at him with the most adorable eyes ever. How could Wildberry say no to that?

"Of course baby!!" As soon as he said that, Chippy's eyes lit up immediately.
___

"Papa I wan dat won!!" Chippy pointed to the SpongeBob popsicle.

"Papa will get you that one baby!" Wildberry gave the ice cream man his money as the guy handed him the popsicle.

"Weally papa? Thank you, I love you dada!!" Chippy jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too, baby." Wildberry cooed as he smiled. God he loves his little so much.
___

Word count: 292!!

If there any grammatical errors, please inform me so I can fix it!! I also apologize if this was short!