ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
"I need somewhere to stay."
🝮

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐁𝐀𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘. 
🝮🝮🝮

I headed towards my seat in the back of the class and sat next to Jae who had her head down on her desk.

"Hey Dylan." I greeted the boy who was awake.

"Hey Kali."

"Looks like she was up all night."

"We was robbing a store last night and chilling with friends." He chuckled.

what the hell.

"Oh."

"We was going to text you but Jae didn't think you would've of agree." 

"No I would've of." I lied.

"Quiet down class." Mr Anderson said walking in with a file of papers in his veiny hands.

Dylan stood up straight, facing the board and I did as well.

"Torres wake her up." Mr Anderson said without staring.

Of course..

I pushed Jae's arm softly trying to wake her up the friendliest way as possible.  "Get the fuck off." She groaned

"Jae please do not talk to Ms. Torres that way, I told her to wake you up." His voice harsh. 

Jae sat up in her seat staring at me, "Sorry i was still asleep." She touched my arm comfortably.

I nodded my head giving her reassurance that it was okay.

"Eyes over here." Mr Anderson said with his back facing us as he wrote on the chalkboard.

As Mr Anderson was explaining what we was doing today to the class, I couldn't help but to raise my hand.

"Hm?" He turned around staring at me with his head slightly tilted. 

"Can I use the bathroom sir?"

"I don't know, can you?" he focuses on me.

Ugh he's so fine.

"Please?"

He sighed before continuing, "Go, be fast." 

I got up from my seat taking my book bag with me, "Ms. Torres." He said before I could even leave.

I turned around slowly, "Yes..?"

"Don't take long." He glares

Yes sir.

I nodded my head before I walked off. I went to the bathroom that was down the hall. I opened the door seeing a group of girls in the bathroom.