𝐁𝐄𝐍-𝟎𝟕

ɭ๏ค๔เภﻮ ςђคקՇєг, קɭєครє ฬคเՇ…

ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʟօǟɖɛɖ, ȶɦǟռӄ ʏօʊ ʄօʀ

ʏօʊʀ քǟȶɨɛռƈɛ.

𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂: 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍!

{START OF CHAPTER SEVEN}

A knock sounded from the door and (Y/N) quickly pulled his mask over his head.

He opened the door and saw a boy, perhaps the age of twelve, standing— no floating there, wearing a Link costume from the Legend of Zelda.

"H-hello..." (Y/N) spoke softly, tugging at the hem of his shirt out of nervousness.

"ฯ໐น'rē thē ຖēຟ ki໓, thē ໐ຖē Şคllฯ f໐นຖ໓, riງht?" The boy asked, blood dripping from his eyes.

"Y-yes... I'm (Y/N)." The young boy introduced, glancing at the boy.

"i'๓ ๖ēຖ." Ben introduced, his voice sounded glitchy which was confusing to (Y/N).

"N-ice to me-et you." (Y/N) said, finally looking at the boy full on.

" (Y/N) said, finally looking at the boy full on

{TIME SKIP}

Ben dragged the poor boy around the rest of the day, showing him all of the games he has and a bunch of other random things.

Luckily enough for (Y/N), Jeff came and annoyed Ben so he was able to slip away without being noticed by either of them.

'Wh-at was I d-doing..?' (Y/N) asked, no longer walking as his mind has blanked.

He shrugged it off and entered his room, staring at his Fred Bear plush as though having a staring contest with it.

A fox mask suddenly flashed in his mind, spooking him as he immediately hopped in bed, tears brimming his eyes.

More masks of a chicken, bunny, and bear flashed in his mind, scaring him even more.

"N-no..!" He whispered, gripping his mask tightly, his mind always drifting back to the masks.

!" He whispered, gripping his mask tightly, his mind always drifting back to the masks

{END OF CHAPTER SEVEN}