Chapter 1: Hope's are not enough for me

Time: 9:18 am

(Fan's PoV)

I looked at the blood on my hand and then looked up at Yin-Yang. Yin's side seemed sorry and worried and Yang's side seemed like he meant it. I covered my eye and ran away from them and got to my room and slammed the door shut.

Paintbrush looked up at me and didn't seem to care. "Do you have any bandages?" I asked panicked. "No, and why are you worrying? It's just a cut." I was horrified by what Paintbrush said. " 'just a cut'!? I'm literally bleeding!" I yell.

At this point I was more then concerned for myself. "Fine I guess I have to go to Balloon." I mumbled to myself. "Yeah go to your fellow asshole." Paintbrush said. I gave them a glance and the walked out.

I sighed as I walked to the stairs. I wish I could go on the elevator, but OJ banned me from it. I walked up to Balloon's floor and walked to his room. I knocked and he answered. "Holy- what happened?" Balloon said concerned.

"Yang started a fight with me on who is the bigger fan of Spoiled Lemon and he brought out his pocket knife and cut me over my eye." I explained. Balloon brought me into his room and sat me down. He started to look in his drawer.

I just sat there, making sure I didn't get blood anywhere and also keeping pressure on my eye. "So Yang started a fight over Spoiled Lemon?." Balloon asked, trying to start a small talk. "Well that's like the entire story." I said. He pulled out some bandages. "Yeah Yang is the only one who would hurt anyone over something a bit stupid."

I just nodded to what Balloon said. He came over to me and started to put the bandages over the eye Yang cutted. "Shouldn't we use disinfectant?" I asked Balloon while he was still putting the bandages over my eye. "I don't have any disinfectant and I don't think OJ would let me get some." Balloon answered my question.

I just sighed. Why the hell is my life so horrible? I looked over at the window with a new thought in my head. They don't like me? I can get rid of them to make sure I don't feel bad again. How do I get rid of them? Oh wait I know.

.

.

.

Killing them.

But I can't just go for the kill

.

I'll just start planning for my first target, an easy kill.

.

.

.

Lightbulb.

(Balloon's PoV)

I looked over at Fan, who was looking outside. He seemed calm and in a moment of thinking. I started to wonder what he might've been thinking about but, he just got cut right over the eye, so maybe that wasn't the best thing to be wondering about.

I looked out the window while putting the bandages over his eye. It looked nice out, if only how it looked outside was how me and Fan's life were like. I heard the door open, I only know one other person it could be. "Balloon why is Fan in here?" Nickel asked, slightly sounding angry.

"Oh come on!" Fan said while raising his hands up and then dropping them. "Hey that's my line!" I say to him, then I turn back to Nickel. "Alright so basically he got cut right over the eye and he came to me, I still don't know why though and so know I was about to bandage him up." I explained to Nickel. "Alright I'll let you patch him up just don't get any blood on me ok!" He said.

"Alright I'll make sure I won't get blood on you." I turn to Fan and started to try and put the bandages over his eye. He started to act like a kid and tried to kick me from putting the bandages on him. "Fan stop, it's rather have you're wound out and probably will get infected or have protection for it." I ask him, trying to make the answer clear. "I'd rather have an infection than have bandages." He said crossing his arms.

"Alright then, you just have to occasionally dry up the blood with a paper towel." I say. He nods then leaves. "Why was your boyfriend acting like a little kid?" Nickel asked me. "First, we hangout a lot because we're friends and second I'm not dating him and third I don't know why he was acting like that." I say.

Did Nickel really assume I was dating Fan?

________________________________

ALRIGHT 1ST CHAPTER DONE!

WOOO FAN ALREADY PLANNING TO KILL YAY!

anyways see ya later creatures!

~TheCheeseyOne

(Words:780)