𝐈𝐈, 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩

𝐈𝐈, 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩

Yunseo took a bite out of her sandwich as she looked out of the near by window. Yunseo and Yeonjin decided it was nice outside to have a little meet up. 

Yunseo looked back at Yeonjin and stared at her for a bit before looking back at her food. Yunseo became a bit gloomy after her little discussion with Dongeun that happened a couple of days ago. "Whats up with you?' Yeonjin spoke up as she picked at her salad.

Yunseo quickly looked up and mustered a small fake smile. "Nothing. Just became so busy, Who knew designing a whole run way can be so hard." Yunseo let out a little laugh as she took another bite.

"Than leave. Your still young and all so choose another career." Yeonjin had a little aggressive tone as she spoke to Yunseo. Yunseo looked at her as she grabbed her drink.

"Its not that easy Yeonjin, I need the money and also I created a whole business. I can't leave it because one runway got a little messed up." Yunseo spoke back as she stared out the window.

"I'm just saying, Why let this bother you? Why let the worries of money scare you? We have a lot of money!" Yeonjin spoke in a 'matter of fact' way. 

"You have a lot of money Yeonjin. Your family have has a lot of money not me Yeonjin. Some people have to earn it." Yunseo answered with attitude. Lately small things have been pissing off Yunseo. 

She became so paranoid and a ticking bomb.

Yeonjin was taken back at her little sister attitude. Yunseo never showed her anger or any attitude. "Now whats wrong with you. Don't you know I'm your older sister?" Yeonjin questioned as she placed her fork down.

"Listen, I've had a hard time Yeonjin. But if you wanted to meet up so you can talk about how perfect your life is going than I'm sorry Yeonjin but pick another day." Yunseo spoke up as she placed her sandwich down.

Yunseo took a quick breath as she sat back in her seat to calm her self down. She looked up at Yeonjin to see a sad look mixed with anger.

"Than I'm sorry. A little decline to meet up with me was all you had to say." Yeonjin picked up her fork as she continued to eat her salad.

Yunseo was not up for Yeonjin's sarcastic talks. Not after what she learned what her sister did.

"I just feel like I haven't connected with you in a long time. Yesol even mentioned you on why you stopped visiting. I just wanted to see how my lovely sister was doing." Yeonjin put on a sad tone as she looked at Yunseo.

Yunseo was feeling a huge amount of guilt. It was true, after that one day she stopped talking to Yeonjin and Yesol. Even though all of this was Yeonjin's fault she didn't need to ignore her little niece as well.