I want you

Bastard's players came to Bluelock about two months ago , along with other teams for the Neo Egoist League . It can claimed very safely that none of them aspired , to find love in this atmosphere but life happens in most ridiculously beautiful ways possible . 

Some might say two months period is not long enough of time , to fall in love with someone . Let me assure you that love happens in that one moment and one might came across that moment the second they lay their eyes on that person or sometimes it takes a whole lifetime to reach that moment . 

You can fall in love when some day you shared your train birth with a beautiful stranger , only never to be seen again . It sometimes even happen when you have finished your university entrance exam test before the final bell and you glance around the classroom full of strangers and your eyes involuntarily hook themselves on that one person ,  to never be able to share the same roof ever again . It even happens when you went to a bar to satiate your lust but that person stayed in your life till the end , so yeah I can go on and on about these beautiful moments of life but we are here to talk about Michael Kaiser and Isagi Yoichi so let's focus on their love .

After half a month into Kaiser's arrival  all the Bluelockers got to know , that none of them should indulge either with Yoichi or Kaiser when they are at each other's throats . So , none of them ever dared to make this wildest assumption of Kaiser and Yoichi ever being in love with each other .

But their love started with a late night argument , that day Yoichi practiced two hours past bedtime and was no where near finished , when  Ego popped on his Smart Tv screen in the practice field .

" Isagi Yoichi , it's been 2 hours past bed time . I didn't say anything till now but you should leave at once , before this affects your health and you might get benched on your next match " , Ego finished his cup of coffee and disappeared 

Yoichi groaned in pain and disappointment but he agreed with Ego's logic so after clearing the pitch of its equipments he started his cool down ritual and within 15 minutes he was ready for his cool bath and very much welcomed sleep.

Only after cooling down , Yoichi realised how tired he's  so he was practically dragging his body down the corridor leading to bath house . He thanked himself for having this idea , of keeping one pair of his spare bed clothes in bathroom locker at every given time , for occasions like tonight  . 

He opened his locker and straightened his folded clothes and hanged them on his left arm before  entering the shower stall . He placed his clothes and towel at the safe distance from shower in order to protect them from getting wet . He was about to take off his shirt when bathroom's door flung open quite loudly.  

Yoichi's ocean blue eyes snapped in that direction only to meet the sky blue ones and then ocean blue eyes landed on that signature smirk of Michael Kaiser. Yoichi's irritation rise to new peak when the blonde guy pulled his T - shirt and short off in two swift motions , one of his left hand amd other of his right hamd . 

Now , the blonde guy is standing very unashamedly naked in front of Yoichi .