Prologue

It sure is a nice day, for everyone

But not for him.

Walking like a zombie, the policeman slowly walks towards the town. He needs some refreshment after a long day of solving his case. Cat got stuck up the tree? It's ridiculous that the person who called him was literally his own little sister. Couldn't she at least called the firefighter instead?

Whatever. He's done with his shift so now he can at least relaxes himself from his (annoying) coworkers, his (kinda creepy) boss and of course, he doesn't need to handle with the other's stupid request. While he is walking, his stomach begins to grumble, telling him that he needs to eat or else he might ends up falling down unconscious.

(He was just joking about passing out, but that literally happened and he doesn't want it to occur again.)

His eyes wild, searching for at least a convenience store is near him so that he could buy something. Well, he could only see a bakery store right infront of him so that should be enough, he guess.

As soon as he opens the door, the smell of breads and pastries filling the bakery. The interior design also looks nice, what do people nowadays call it? Cottagecore?

"Good day, sir." A soft lady's voice coming infront of the counter. A lady wearing a a white coat (you know, the average 5 stars chef's attire) and black hijab is waiting to get his order. She keeps her soft smile on her face, showing that she's friendly towards others customers. "May I get your order?"

He snaps himself from looking at the lady even further and clears his throat. He tries to look at the menu, see if he could finds some interesting menu and he did found one. "Sambal bilis bun? What's that?" What a weird language.

"Oh, sambal bilis bun? Here, I'll show you." The lady leaves him for a moment before coming back with a bun on her hand. She offers it to him, which he gladly takes it. "Come on, take a bite would you?"

Shit is too tasty, he cries after his first bite.

I have so many unfinished works and I'm making more

:roblox man face: