01

"Heyyy, Aki-boy! How's your shift today?" Asked one of his coworker, Himeno. The eye-patched lady grins wider when she notices how tired he looks like. It's feels like the lady is enjoying his suffering slowly. Well, maybe she is having fun with his tired looking face right now.

"Terrible." Aki replied back, simple. He stretches his arms up, and groans softly. "Working as a policeman is fucking tiring. How can you even like this job, Himeno?"

The lady just laughs over it before sitting down on Aki's table. Her hands are tapping over the table playfully while she still grinning like an idiot. "Well, I never said I like being a police."

"Yu-uh, you told that when you were drunk."

The lady just laughs at it, patting down Aki's back roughly making the guy almost chokes on his own saliva (yeah, it's possible). "Ehh, whatever." She then looks at the clock on the ceiling, the arrows are showing the time now.

12:00 p.m.

"Hey, it's time for lunch break. Wanna join us?" Asked Himeno casually, waiting for Aki to reply as the guy is typing his paper works. It takes a minute for Aki to think for the decision before he politely declines it. "It's fine, I'll just buy a bun later. Makima has been giving me lots of works."

Himeno frowns her eyebrows and makes a little "eh" sound. "Makima's giving you tons of works? It's not even your job to do that! I swear, that lady always gives something hard on rookies." Sighed Himeno, scratching her messy hair.

"I guess, I'll go with Kobeni and Arai now. See ya later, Aki." Said the lady, waving her hand before walking out from the police station. Aki waves his hand as well, before continues his typing. As the works keeps getting progressive, he could feels his stomach is grumbling; asking for foods.

"Fuck..."

Kachink!A hijab lady named Hasya immediately turns her head over the door, just to see the usual policeman that always buys her well-known Sambal Ikan Bilis bun

Kachink!

A hijab lady named Hasya immediately turns her head over the door, just to see the usual policeman that always buys her well-known Sambal Ikan Bilis bun. She smiles warmly, as a welcome gesture towards Aki. "Welcome back, Mr. Aki. I assume you want a sambal ikan bilis bun right?"

Aki just smiles and takes out his wallet from his coat. There's two notes of 10 dollars (I'm sorry yall, had to use dollars instead of yen :( ) and slides it on top of the counter. "It's that too oblivious?"

The baker chuckles, her hands are now wrapping up the bun before putting it inside a simple yet cute plastic container. "Well, I was guessing about it." She gently puts the plastic container on the counter and let Aki himself takes the buns. "Enjoy your buns, Mr Aki."

"Please drop the 'Mr". It feel like I've already married."

Again, Hasya lets out a soft chuckle before walking towards the other section of pastries. "Well, I'm sure your future wife would be grateful to have you as her husband." Said Hasya, trying to tease the policeman right now.

Hearing the words from the baker makes Aki to carve a smile, but this time it's a weak smile, if you could tell.

"Yeah..."

Ngl, the new csm chapter scared the shit out of me. Poor Danish :(