The Princesses And The Oger

One day on a stormy night and thunder and lighting and rain clash. Through out the castle there lived the king and queen and there 17 daughters. One day All princesses went shopping for the ball. When they arrived the 17 daughters noticed very strange creature outside of the store. One daughter named Agnes noticed it was a oger. Then as she looked back to her sisters ogers grabbed them and took the disappeared. She ran screaming and crying. She went back to the castle and said mother, father ! They got tooken away...Her parents looked at her and said what are you talking about in there London acsent . Agnes said lots of ogers took my sisters there GONE!!! You have you help me find them..Her parents looked at her and giggled Her parents said Ogers are you mad , are you sick my darling. Agnes looked at them NO! And yes ogers took them Agnes left the castle never returned that very night..Her parents were worried. The queen said to the king what if Agnes was telling the truth about her sisters the king said WHAT NOW YOU BELIEVE AGNES FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. The queen said well we were there for our other daughters never Agnes, The king said oh very well then we shall sleep then tomorrow morning we shall talk about this at breakfast the queen said well nighty nighty. On the other hand Agnes wondered the woods with no food shelter or water but the bad thing was she was miles away from the castle.

* Chapter 2 is coming out June 28 hope you enjoyed chapter one.