‧₊˚ ☾ ⋅ FIVE ‧ ☽ ˚₊⋅

You and Sukuna have a stare-down. It was as though the two of you were fighting for authority. You knew Sukuna's full capability was put to a limit, but that doesn't mean he's entirely helpless. He can most definitely defeat you even with his powers sealed, however it does make it easier to manage him during his stay.

His eyes were pointing daggers into yours, hunger for death was strong in the air, but it wasn't directed at you. Sukuna had a strong hatred toward Sei, somewhat because she was 'slightly' stronger than him, but mostly because she so easily sealed his powers.

Sukuna hates people who are more powerful than him. Not only was it a big blow to his ego, but it also scared him. As much as Sukuna makes himself think he is a god and undefeatable, a part of him deep inside fears the idea of death.

As he kneels before you, he remembers that you're a weak human using powerful cursed tools. But there's more to you than that. Even with the stench of bloodthirst coming from Sukuna, you weren't afraid. Like I said, it was nearly impossible.

"Tell me, mortal," He slowly stands to his feet, towering over you, "Why don't you fear me?"

"You simply don't scare me," You glare up at him, quirking your brow as though he were an idiot asking an idiotic question.

This irks something in him and he trembles in a fit of rage, "I'll make you fear me, one way or another."

You smirk arrogantly, seeing now how the tables have turned, "I'd like to see you try."

That was the last straw for Sukuna. He cried out in rage and swung his arm dangerously close at you. But in mere seconds, the trees and bushes behind you were cut in half, falling to the ground. You stand there stunned as the blades swiftly circle you, creating an illuminating barrier. You didn't make them move, they acted on their own, which isn't the first time this has happened.

.
.
.

Commandment of the Second blade:

" ᛈᚱᛟᛏᛖᚲᛏ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᛁᛖᛚᛞᛖᚱ, ᛖᚡᛖᚾ ᛁᚠ ᛁᛏ ᛁᛋ ᛞᛖᛖᛗᛖᛞ ᛁᛗᛈᛟᛋᛋᛁᛒᛚᛖ. "

" 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. "

.
.
.

It wasn't until Sukuna looked up at you in alarm, and saw that you weren't cut in half like the trees behind him. The two of you watch each other in your own versions of shock. You noticed he had cut your long dark locks of hair to shoulder length as they fell to your feet.

Did those blades form a barrier around her moments before impact? Sukuna thought, wide-eyed. Impossible! What kind of cursed tools are those? She didn't even see it coming, does it have a mind of its own?

MY HAIR?!

Meanwhile, you were heartbroken about your hair.

A surge of fear strikes through Sukuna, and his mind races with possibilities. If you wanted to kill him there was actually a chance that you'd succeed. With those extraordinary blades of yours, it was no doubt you'd be trouble for him. He had to flee.

Without a second thought, Sukuna dashes away into the forest, trying to make it to the border as quickly as he can. If the forest so kindly let him in, he can surely be let out and escape this dump! Then he would be released from the binding spell Sei had placed on him.

You scowl and align your blades to ride them, flying through the trees to keep up with him. If he somehow managed to escape, it would be big trouble for you and the entire village. You begin to grow very nervous at the thought of what destruction would come if Sukuna manages to leave.