Chapter 43

Percival's POV

When I wake up, I can see that Gabriel isn't here anymore, so I frown and I decide to check if he's fine.

He's the one who sleeps as long as he can, especially now when he's pregnant, so I wonder what he's already awake.

I just hope that he's not sick or something, because I was happy that he was feeling well for this long.

He was pregnant for over two months now, and most of the men who are pregnant start to feel sick in the first month.

But Gabriel wasn't sick yet, and the both of us hoped that he won't be sick for the rest of the pregnancy.

I find him in the living room, and he has a few school books in front of him, which makes me frown.

"Are you studying? I though thought that you already finished the high school." I say, and this startles him slightly, but he looks at me with a smile.

"I didn't finish it yet, but I will before summer." He tells me, and I nod slightly.

I guess that I never asked him how old he is.

"Why aren't you at school?" I ask him, because I never even heared him talking about school.

"I learn here. I managed to convince Denver to let me stay in the pack lands, because I hate the city, and all the noise that is there is making me go crazy everytime that I go there.

And since I'm very smart, he allowed me to stay here." He tells me, and I nod, before I sit next to him.

"Then why didn't you learn anything for the last few months?" I ask him.

It seems that he's not the best student if he didn't care about learning anything for as long as I have known him.

"I already learned everything that I will have to know to finish the high school.

So, now I'm just making sure that I remember everything." He says with a shrug, but I don't really believe him.

I take one of the books, and I open it at a random page, before I find a few questions to check is he's telling the truth.

He manages to answer almost all of them, so I roll my eyes, and I put the book back where I found it.

"You're a nerd." I tell him, and he shrugs.

"So, I guess that you barely passed the high school." He says, and I groan, before I stand up, definitely not willing to talk about the high school.

"Maybe." I say, and he chuckles.

I decide to leave him in the living room, so he can learn whatever he's learning.

And I decide to text with a few of my friends, hoping that if I will talk with them for a while, then they won't force me to hang out with them.

To be honest, I like to spend the time with my friends, but I don't want to leave Gabriel alone at the house.

And I know that my friends won't want to sit in the pack house, so I can't take him with me, because he's pregnant and he easily gets tired.