My life is so not like your life

Guys, before you read this..I just want you to know that you can g-g-g-go cry about it if y-y-y-y-you don't like her life!!! 🥺🥺 She's based on my character and i wish i had her life!! OK, b-b-b-b-bye..!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My alarm clock jumps off the table, and I yelp awake.

"Y/N, YOU FUCKING DAM BITCH, STOP MAKING YOUR GOOFY ASS SOUNDS!" My ugly older sister screamed I felt like crying, my family is s-s-s-s-so abusive!!

I make my way downstairs and look in the downstairs bathroom mirror, I have gorgeous long blonde hair and red-green-blue-brown striped orbsies, but I have a scar on my left orby because of when I was a baby..

I started having flashbacks..

"Here's your baby." The unimportant nurse said to my mum when I was born, my mum looked at me and screamed, then dropped me, giving me a scar on my eye..after that..I became so very depressed.

"Y/N, STOP STARING AT YOUR UGLY ASS FACE AND GET OVER HERE!!" My mum shouted, my dad don't live no more, not after I was born, at least that's what my mum told me.

"Ew, Y/N, it looks like you haven't showered in days." My ugly-ass sister said like she didn't look like garbage herself. She wore sunglasses on her head, blonde hair tied up with bangs, and a Hello Kitty crop-top shirt with shorts.

Like w-w-w-who wears Hello Kitty? "S-S-S-S-S-Shut up..y-y-y-you h-h-hh--h-h-h-hoe..!"

My sister beaten me up, and I went to school with 287 injuries and scars and a big (ass) ponytail..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's the first day at my horrible new school..life was normal. People watched and backed up when I came close to them..they probably think I'm so cool and not like other girls. Except for this bully..B-B-B-B-B-B-Bad Boy J-J-J-J-J-Jake...

I tripped on a random rock that was never there before and felt like crying. Jake my pookie wookie dookie smoky fuck-buddy pookie walked up to me and laughed, he picked me by my ponytail and then lifted me by my neck.

I couldn't breathe "DON'T GET IN ME WAY AGAIN" He hissed, then growled, showing his sharp alpha teeth.

"S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-SS-S-S--S-S-SS-S-S-S-S-S-SS-S--S-SSS-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-SS-S-S-S-S-SS-S-S-S-S-S-Sorry!!" I stuttered, he threw me down the stairs and broke all my 710 bones..I run to the roof crying.

On the roof, I look down at the world, then I take a deep breath. "D-D-DO YOU EV-VER FEEL..LIK-KE A P-P-P-PLASTIC BAG.." I cry because I'm not like other girls. "C-C-C-CAUSE B-B-B-BABY YOU'RE A F-F-F-FIREWORK!-!" I hit the high note, but the roof gate broke, it's metal.

"Goddamn, what unearthly sound was that?" An unfamiliar voice said he's probably complimenting my singing. I turn around, and my hair flips. It's Alon, the nicest kid in school. He had black hair that was down to his shoulders and pekas on his face. "That sound was so fucking ugly. Was that you?"

"U-U-U-U-Um.."

"Spit it out, bitch."

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YYY--Y-YY-"

"Goddamn you take so long."

I continue. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes-s-s-s-s-s...."

"That wasn't so hard. Now I'm gonna..leave you alone now."

He walks away..but I want to be like those needy c.ai things because I've been practicing, so I grab his arm (*grabs arm*)

"W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WW-W-W-W-W-W-W-Wait!!"

"WTF, DUDE??? I HAVE A SOMEONE ALREADY?????" He judo-flipped me and broke the bones that Bad Boy Jake hasn't already.

I felt like crying.

"Hey!" I heard Jakey Boo call out.
"Don't touch my baby!!"

"But she touched me??"

"J-JJ-J--J-J-J-JJ-J--JJAKE!!"

I ran to him, even though I have 1000 bones broken.
"D-d-d-d-d-don't hurt that f-f-f-f-f-fag!"

I see Alon in the corner of my eye doing the sign of the cross then backing up awkwardly.

"T--T-T-T-T-T-T--T-THIS ISN'T YOU!!! JAKE!! LISTEN TO ME!!" His red alpha wolf eyes looked straight into my color-changing one eye. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS!!'

"No, I'm not, you fatty." He throws me off the roof and I die.