1.

| Alani Davision

4 years later...

As me and Von enjoyed ourselves on the yacht. I sipped on the patron in my glass cup while the music played.

We were on vacation in my Miami, Florida everything was top tier.

He knew I needed this getaway. Hell we both did.

I was going through postpartum for some time after baby Dayvon was born especially after he was took. It set me in a state of anxiety. Barely wanting to rest or take care of myself. But Von was with me every step of the way. Thankfully.

As I sat and stared at the sun he called out for me.

"Bae get up it's time fa us to get on the jet ski." He excitedly pointed seeing we were near where we boarded them at.

I was so excited but anxious all together.

I sat my drink down fixing my bikini top as it kept rising from my movement. Following after his path.

Going to the bottom of the yacht. To get on the jet ski. He got on first reaching his hand out for me to get on making me step on it as it waggled around from my movement.

I scooted up behind him more as he laughed and put his hands on the gear.

"Don't go fast Von I'm dead serious." I warned him.

"Man relax I got dis." He reassured.

We put on life jackets. I squeezed mines on tight I wasn't taking no risk. He like to do stuff like we on fear factor I loved my life I wasn't ready lose it behind him.

"You ready?" He asked as he was ready to take off.

I wrapped my arms around his waist holding on him tightly.

"As can be" I replied with a little fear still.

We took off and we started going so fast but it was so fun. My eyes were closed shut at first but then I wasn't so scared after we were still in motion.

"OH MY GODDDD!" I yelled smiling ear to ear as the water sprayed everywhere. He did circles in the water.

Von laughed the whole time full of enjoyment.

This was what we needed as first time parents. It felt like we were kids again. I wished everyone in their life will be able to experience something like this.

The sun beamed on our Melanin skin and we shined in the sun as people watched from a far.

I couldn't wait to get back to baby Dayvon though every minute I wanted to know what he was doing.

"I love you!" Von screamed out.

"I love you more." I replied in a higher tone over the loud motor.

....