3: My View is You

p.s: this is a filipino bl but i prefer using english, and this is just (probably) fluff !

phuwin's pov

i have a crush on someone from our school's band, clar1ty.

their songs are mostly about romance, i got a crush on him because he was the main vocalist and he has a nice voice.

-time skip, 4:10-

it was already time for their performance at the school and almost everyone is there waiting.

i saw the drummer running up to me, "hey you! you're phuwin, right? " he said rushing. i nodded and he grabbed me by my wrist and starts to run backstage.

"pond hasn't woken up yet and the show is already starting in twenty minutes. no one knows his dorm since he lets no one and you're the only one who knows where he is, can you come get him? " the guitarist explains.

"me?! okay, i know his dorm because of that photo shoot but i dont have his keys with me! "

"wait, you have his keys? dude, get him now! " sunny yells. sunny is the manager of clari1ty and we might be a little related.

"i think i do! when we had that photoshoot i have to use his dorm quite often so he kinda gave me a spare key, but i dont think i have it with me! "

"i saw it! " kiro dangles the key in the air. i grabbed it, "follow me. "

after running alot, we arrived in front of his dorm and i opened the door with the spare key.

everyone except sunny was downstairs waiting because they weren't in the same building as we are and other people from other building can't get to ours unless someone from our building is with them, and we can only bring one.

the dorm was scaringly silent and i opened his bedroom door. sunny was on the couch, patiently waiting.

"pond? " i flicked the light switch.

then, i saw him. lying on the floor, sweating.

i dropped down to check on him and he was hot, no not that hot, like the temperature.

sunny walked in and pushed me away, "get a towel and a bowl of water, quick! "

i went to his cabinet and grabbed almost everything.

-a little while later-

pond started to open his eyes, he looked around in a hurry and noticed us.

"what happened? did the show ended already? " that was his first question. sunny shrugs, "i dont know. but maybe its almost 4:20 and the show is in 30. "

"do i still need to perform? " he asks. "well, all your gonna do is sing so maybe? "

"duh! but your lucky its not one of our songs and just a cover. "

"im getting spoiled, keep going. " i interfered. sunny laughs, "you pick the song then. "

"me? "