chapter 2: the gold haired deciple of chaos

Nitro- dina. . .?

Leshy- oh? You know her? Even better. . .

Dina- you're finally here. . .

Nitro- dina, what the hell are you doing here?

Dina- I'm simply here to protect dark wood, what does it look like!?

Nitro- but what happened to your eye!?

Dina- I ended up like this because of you! I landed in this realm of chaos because you brought us here!

Nitro- what?

Lambert- leader who is this?

Nitro- dina is one of my friends, I don't know how she got here.

Dina- great bishop of chaos, I am ready to make due of this wretch and his little lamb!

Leshy- perfect by all means. . . DESTROY THE RED CROWN

Dina works the magic of the green crown to summon an axe and without warning she swings at me. Lucky my sword was able to stop her.

Nitro- what the hell dina!? Why are you here? Why are you doing this!?

Dina- the reason I'm doing this is to stop you from reaching the chained one! I can't have you free him!

Lambert fires a curse that he has a Dina's axe

Lambert- stay off my leader!!!

Dina- you! You insufferable lamb! Do you really think your curses will work on me!?

Dina fires one of her own curses but it backfires as Lambert deflects it, then with a well aimed flame shot he managed to hit her.

Dina- ugh. . .

Lambert- you lost miss. Turn tail and run.

Dina- grr. . . This isn't over! I will kill you human! And as for you! I'll have your head lamb!

Dina disappears into the darkness, leaving me and Lambert.

Nitro- Lambert? You.

Lambert- know how to use curses? Yeah. . . I do. When it comes to my friends, I always get my way.

Nitro- let's head back.

I take Lambert's hand in mine as we head back to the cult.

Once we arrive I indoctrinate the two new followers, fix them up some meals and make them some beds too.

Before me and Lambert went to bed, I had to figure out what his life was like before I came here.

Nitro- hey Lambert? Could I ask you something?

Lambert- hm?

Nitro- what was your life like before all of this?

Lambert- well it was. . . Not great.

Nitro- why's that?

Lambert- well. . . When I was living with my flock I used to act pretty spoiled. I used to be mean to a lot of my other kind I was very selfless. Ever since I was young I knew how to get my way a lot. Needless to say I was very mean. Now look at me. . . Last of my kind, not knowing what to do on my own.

Nitro- Бедняжка. . . I'm so sorry. . .

Lambert- but that was back then. I changed now! Because I'm with you.

Nitro- heh. . . Night Lambert.

Lambert- goodnight leader!

And with that, we drift off to sleep.