1

“ER HAO! COME HERE DOWNSTAIRS!” Jun Xi yelled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Coming!” I yelled back.

As I step at the last stairs‚ Xuan slapped me.

I hold my cheek and try not to react.

“How could you fail of your subjects Er Hao?!” Xuan yelled at me.

“We are disappointed at you Er Hao.” Jun Xi replied.

I looked down and tears drop.

“S-Sorry for failing all the subjects... I-I didn’t concentrate...” I said with trembling voice and shaking.

Di Lan came downstairs and ask what happened.

“Look‚ her grades fell down.” Xuan hand to Di Lan.

Di Lan was shocked and laugh.

“Bro‚ this is why we didn't consider you as our sister. Such a dumbass. Black Sheep + Dumbass = You!” Di Lan pointed at me and they burst out loud.

While me‚ I’ve been hurt. I immediately run upstairs but Di Lan hold my wrist.

“Where did you think going?” Di Lan hold my wrist tightly.

“D-Di Lan‚ it hurts...” I said as I tried to push Di Lan’s hand.

Di Lan sighed.

“Since you are irresponsible maid and students. I punish you to clean the whole house. Especially our room.” Di Lan smiled and let go of my hand aggressively.

I immediately clean the house because I don’t want to be punished again. They will beat me up if I didn’t clean the house.

————

*flashback*

“You! You ruin our life! This is all your fault why mom and dad died!” Jun Xi pointed at me.

“I am innocent brother. I didn't do that! The rain and fog do that!” I yelled.

“Don't call us brother. Since you were born‚ we hate you. You are the black sheep of the family. You ruin all Er Hao! This is all your fault!” Di Lan yelled.

Xuan slap me.

“This is all your fault‚ why we are like this.” Xuan replied.

“I-I am still a Wang too...” I said and cries while I walk out.

*end of flashback*

————

I am still crying while fixing Di Lan’s room. I saw the picture frame‚ it was Mom‚ Dad‚ Jun Xi‚ Xuan‚ and Di Lan.

“When you will be considering me as your little sister? I suffered a lot.” I said and continue cleaning the room.

————

“ER HAO! COOK US DINNER!”

“ER HAO! CLEAN THE TOILET!”

“ER HAO! BUY US SOME BEER!”

“ER HAO‚ ER HAO‚ ER HAO...”

I yelled on my room. And came downstairs.

“Yes master?” I said cheerfully and smiles.