chapter 2

It was almost night so I opened my Whatsapp to reply to my friends who wished me good luck. And, there was one more message to reply to.

I really don't know why but I felt hurt reading this

I really don't know why but I felt hurt reading this. I agree it was my exam so she must've thought that it would disturb me if she texted but, weren't I more disturbed because she was ghosting me? I might be a distraction for her but she wasn't one but it's all so funny lmao.

I replied with a "Hmm Thankyou" and closed the application. I wanted to cry but, God why am I feeling sad? I used to not love her though. Arghhh let's just distract myself talking in telegram.

There were 237 messages in the group chat which means either it was active, or it is active. I opened the gc and started reading the messages. Some of them wished me good lucks too. I just reacted with a heart because if I replied, I would've to scroll all the way up again so it's better to just react. I read the whole conversation and now I feel like I read the whole syllabus of the exam I gave.

'Haan agar usko padh leti na toh aaj ka paper acha jata' A voice mocked me from inside. True though but only fictional books and these conversations give me the energy to read otherwise, I hate reading NGL.

Back to the senses, the guys were talking about the bikes they like, have, rode, dream bike, collection, oh my god just what not about it. Boys and bikes and cars are just never ending tales. My dad owns a bike showroom and still I am a noob in it hehe.

I texted a 'hi' and Anay; the guy whom I've been ignoring since he joined, replied with 'hii'.

I told them I don't like bikes alot but I like bike riders and two boys, Anay and Vanraj said they like riding bikes. I chuckled and sent them the picture of my dream bike I would like to ride for lifetime.

I absolutely didn't knew anything about this bikes except for its from Suzuki as it's written on the bike

Anay replied; oh it's 2018 Suzuki GSX250R. I've a similar model in blue.

WHAT?!! ANAY HAS WHAT??! OKAY CALL ME A SELFISH GIRL OR RED FLAG BUT I DON'T CARE I AM FLIRTING WITH HIM. Bikes are love and bikers are lifeline.

[The conversation of ahead will be in Anay:- xyz Aria:- xyz because I can't add in text format]