Flowers of despair

Winter seasons are always my favourite and that saves me from hiding my hairy thick legs.Cold on not I'll still wear my baggy outfits even if the weather hits 32 C outside.Waking up has always been a struggle to me since I was a child.I'm now late for my first class at the University of Johannesburg.The plan was to go to Wits but life had other plans for me hence I had to come live in Gauteng.Coming all the from KZN in the township of Ladysmith.Making my way to the bathroom took me 5 minutes.Thats how tired I am.I took my 25 minutes shower even though I'm late.From the side of the bathroom there's my closet.I settle for my white tiny top and my black baggy pants with my baggy vintage hoodie and top up my look with my black and white Air Jordan.I combed my huge Afro and made a head wrap.Made my lip combo and my skin care routine then sprayed my cologne.Making my out from my flat to the uber that I requested.It took me 15 minutes to arrive there.I made my way to the ID register room then I was given my timetable. After 10 minutes of looking my class I finally found it.I first breath in and out for 2 minutes then I pushed the door and I was welcomed with 100 of frog eyes looking at me.You know what I mean.I scan my eyes till I find an empty sit at the back.I sat down then took out my notebook and pen.(Signs) this is going to be a long 2 hours.

Making my way out from my science class drained me a lot. That 2 hours felt like 8 hours.My stomach rumbles and that reminds me I'm hungry since I skipped my breakfast since I was late.I scroll through my phone and searched  a nearby restaurant. It's 10 minutes away from here.I make my way out of the building but before reaching the gate to scan my ID registration I bumped into someone and that made me drop my phone.The person picks up my phone and give it to me and I leave but not before the person says "sorry" and I muttered "thank you" then left.

"Table for one?"
The waiter says as I got inside the restaurant.
"Yes please"
The waiter directs me to the back sit and gave me the menu. After settling my order I decided that let me start writing the assignment that I was given on my first day as I wait for my food.

"Excuse me"
I look up
"Hi my Melokuhle and I'm sorry to disturb you but you look like my boyfriend"
"Ohh right"
"And you are?"