i will fire you

[ New Message ]

To : KJ.company@gmail.com

Subject : I will fire you

Kim Jiwoo, if you don't stop |

[ Send ]

12:27 / 20th February, 2024

--

Haewon's eye was twitching in anger. Currently, all she can hear is Jiwoo's muffled screams from the other room. I guess she wasn't kidding at all. The older girl stood up from her chair, took one last breath before walking to next door, Jiwoo's office.

Peeking inside the office, Haewon saw the latter with her head leaning against the wall as she screamed.

" I have enough of this girl. " Haewon opened the office door, making Jiwoo flinch and look at her.

" O-Oh, Haewon... "

" Yeah, that's right. What the fuck are you doing?! " Haewon angrily asked.

" It's like... " Jiwoo paused, looking at her watch, " It's almost time for lunch? "

Haewon sighed. She wanted to scold and scream at Jiwoo so bad, but she couldn't. Walking closer to Jiwoo, the younger girl looked at her strangely.

" What are you doing? " She asked before feeling Haewon's hands on hers.

" We're going to an early lunch. " The older latter told Jiwoo, walking out of the office with her.

" Oh- HELL YEAH! "

" We're still in office environment, you better shut up. "

" Sorry~! " Jiwoo whispered before giggling to herself.