Prolog

POV

I woke up after several days of being unconscious, a few days ago, I saved an elementary school child who was almost hit by a reckless car when the child was crossing the road, I am grateful that I managed to save the child, but I had to take his place when he was hit by the car, and I ended up in the hospital in critical condition, the last sentence I heard was the doctor who said that I only had a small chance of surviving, even if I managed to survive, from the waist to the toes I would be completely paralyzed which would require me to spend the rest of my life My life uses a wheelchair.

Me: O Allah, it was truly the most painful experience of my entire life, Alhamdulillah, you still gave me a chance, even though I have to spend the rest of my life in a wheelchair

I looked at the wall clock which showed 5 am.

Me: I'd better do my morning prayer immediately. but wait, where is my wheelchair?, without it, I can't possibly go anywhere even if it's only 5 centimeters from my bed.

when I was thinking about how to move, I was surprised to see that both of my legs were functioning as they should, I tried taking small steps, and then walking and then jogging, I couldn't contain my excitement while giving thanks for this, I also saw the reflection I looked at myself in the mirror, and I realized that the right part of my face and head was still covered with bandages, even my right arm down to my fingers were still covered with bandages.

Me: A wound like this will probably heal in 1-2 months, as far as I remember I bounced and rolled on the asphalt for 7 meters, and hit the sidewalk, it really hurts when I remember that incident, but that's the past. ok, now i should immediately take ablution and perform morning prayers.

I also took ablution in my bathroom, I was very surprised to see that the bathroom was very different from the one in my house, and as far as I remember, my parents never renovated the bathroom at home to this minimalist level.After performing the morning prayer, I rushed to the wardrobe next to my bed, and I found clothes from a military base commander, there were also several additional accessories such as a military headset, and yes, I was quite surprised to see that the shoes I found were "Laarz Tarantula" shoes ", these are standard shoes for elite troops produced by a company in Indonesia, the price is quite expensive so I could only imagine having them at the time, but I never thought I would get them now.

Laarz Tarantula Shoes

After putting on the clothes, I walked towards the door, however, when I glanced at the small table right next to the door, I saw a pair of black half-sleeve tactical gloves, I immediately put them on and opened the door. when I opened the door, what I saw was not another room in my house or anything else, but like a commander's office, I saw a large table equipped with a computer on it, and on the other side there were also other facilities such as a bathroom, 2 sofas facing each other, and in the middle there is a small table, I tried to leave the office, and when I looked out, what I found was a long hallway with several doors leading to different rooms, I decided to go back and when I approached the main desk, I saw a tablet placed on it, I tried to activate it. , who knows I can play my old games like Azur Lane, Blue Archieve, Modern Warship, Gunship Battle:Total Warfare, or others, but when I activate it, a pop-up appears

System: welcome, you are the chosen one to lead in this base, let me explain the details, currently you are in a different world from your old world, and you will start your new journey and adventure with equipment, and characters from the war themed games you used to have ever played, the main threats in this world are "Sirens", Dungeon Monsters, Fantasy Creatures like in fairy tales and so on, and for a little information, your current world is several times larger than your old world, and there are still several countries which uses medieval technology, so I hope you can take this world in a better direction.