Chapter 3 - taken

📢REMINDER!📢
There will be a few changes on this chapter due to lack of content and info about the antagonist and also lack of details.

This should be completed by
May to August

Enjoy! 

"Good morning, my love!" Said Lucifer as he gave his boyfriend a quick kiss on the cheek. How'd you sleep last night, hun?" Said Luci. "Great!, you really kept me warm last night." Lucifer sat next to Alastor , Al nudged Lucifer like a cat. "You're so cute, darling!" Said Lucifer. "I love that about you."

"Dearie, about your fuckface of an exboyfriend, do you happen to know where his address is?" Al just stared at Lucifer confused. "Why would you need to know that?" Al said. "Because I want to protect you, and that asshole is the one so far that seems worth killing." Al chuckled at what Lucifer said. "Love, don't worry about him, let's focus on spending our day together,Y'know I was thinking we should go out to dinner tonight!" Lucifer looked super excited when Alastor said that. "When do you want to go, love?" Lucifer asked. "How about 6:30pm" Al said. "sounds fair."

"I want cuddles,"Lucifer said. "very well." Al said extending his arms. Lucifer jumped onto his lap before burying his face into Alastor's chest fluff, wrapping his arms around Al. "Mmm, You're so soft and warm" Lucifer said before burying his head in the crook of Al's neck.

Lucifer started kissing and biting Al's neck. Alastor made some kind of little squeak.  
He covered his mouth immediately. "Woah, babe, I didn't bite you too hard? did I?" Lucifer
asked sounding concerned.

"Not at all, love, infact it tickles" he said with a little laugh. "Fine, I will just continue with it then, Hmp!" He started biting and kissing Alastor's neck again. Al could've sworn he nearly moaned out loud. "D-darling, I don't want to go out with hicks all over my neck" Al said. "But we can still cuddle, it's just for tonight"

Time skip to 6:30pm

"By the way babe I got you this"

"I'll wear it tonight!" Al said "It'll look great on you!" said Luci

"It'll look great on you!" said Luci

Time skip

Lucifer was wearing this: