Ducks!(Part 1)

Lucifer was a fallen angel..he was desperate for love ever since him and his wife Lilith had separated.She really knew how to put a man like him in his place.Lilith had Lucifer being submissive for days on end until she got him pregnant with their daughter Charlie-

Years later when Lilith had disappeared Lucifer had came to the hotel because his daughter had called him there.He saw a beautiful (insert gender).They had beautiful hair and pretty eyes that reminded Lucifer of Heaven.He was too shy to actually talk to you so he simply just went upstairs and pretended nothing happened.

As he stepped into the lobby, his senses were immediately drawn to a figure that exuded an otherworldly aura. Their beauty was ethereal, with cascading locks of hair that shimmered like strands of molten gold and eyes that sparkled with a depth that mirrored the heavens themselves.

Lucifer felt a pang of familiarity stir within him as he gazed upon this mesmerizing being. Their presence evoked memories of his celestial origins, of a time when he roamed the halls of Heaven bathed in divine light. Yet, he couldn't shake the overwhelming sense of shyness that washed over him like a tidal wave, rendering him incapable of mustering the courage to approach and engage with them.

Instead, he silently retreated to the solitude of his room, grappling with the conflicting emotions swirling within him. Was it fear that held him back, or perhaps a lingering sense of unworthiness born from centuries of exile and condemnation? Whatever the reason, Lucifer found himself unable to bridge the chasm that separated him from the captivating stranger who had ignited a spark of longing within his soul. And so, he remained alone, haunted by the echoes of a love lost to the ages.