part 2

When the cute boy sleeping but he weakup hear some smile sounds. Jk immediately get up from the bed run to living area.

Jk
Jennie noona.
He runs to hug his sister.

Jennie
Hey bunny boy.
She also hug jk ask how are you bro.

Jk
I am good noona.
Tell me how are you first.

Jennie
I am fine.

Jk
Sorry noona I don't prepare anything.
You come after 5 year but I don't give a just a welcome. Sorry dad saying you come next week.

Jennie
That's ok little bunny.
Come lets hug again.

Both are hug each other. Jk is so happy finally after 5 year later he is noona come back to Korea. After he is mom he is sister is the one talking to him nicely. But who knows that real reason behind every one.

I week leter.night.

After finishing the work mr.jeon sitting on the couch. Jennie also sitting beside him.
Jk see both of them. He feel hurt seeing both father and daughter bonding. They both are hug each other talking each other smile each other but both don't care about jk.
In just a 18 years he suffered alot.
He don't want anything. he wants just love and care. But no one give him what he wants.

Dinner table.

All are sitting on the table start to eat dinner. Suddenly Jenne phone ring she immediately attend the call go to living area . Jk don't mind her because he know she is friends call her every day.

After sometime later Jennie come to dinner table see both jk and jeon finish the dinner.

Jennie
Sorry guys it's important call.

Jk
That's ok noona.
You can eat.

After jk go to handwash mr.jeon asked
Is everything ok baby.

Jennie
She is face change just like red colour because of the angryness. He taitly hold his dad hand say all done dad. Don't worry
I will handle everything.

Mr.jeon
That is the reason I don't involve the matter baby. I know you will make everything perfect. I trust you baby

Jennie
Thankyou dad. Let's go to sleep

Mr.jeon
Good night baby

Jennie
Night dad.

Japan

Airport

Tae this is very important matter. I trust you. That is the reason I choose you to finish the problem. Kim taehyung dad saying giving hope to tae.

Tae
Don't worry dad. I will make everything correct. Every thing is only for my aunty I mean your sister.

Mr.kim
Thankyou tae.
When you finish the matter call me I want to see both of them. Then we finish the matter ok. And take care of her. She is our princess. After my sister she is the one replaced her place.

Tae
I will dad.
She called me yesterday night also.
She is ok.

Mr.kim
Good bye

After good bye tae come to his private flight
He directly go to  South Korea. He directly go to sit on the car go to expensive hotel.
He book to room.

After shower he drinks his favourit drink 🍷🍷 open his luggage start to read the information about they're little bunny.

Tae see the cute puppy boy face