˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Hoseok sighed as he settled himself on the pile of newly washed clothes, he just finished taking a bath and now Seokjin was doing the same.

The omega sat up, a phone was ringing, it wasn't his though it was Seokjin's.
Hoseok picked the phone up from the coffee table, he was having an internal battle. Should he answer or go tell Seokjin who was showering?

He decided to go with the first option, he switched on the phone, and the older's mom was the one calling.

"Hello," Hoseok said as put the phone on speaker.

"Who is this?" The woman asked

Hoseok was stuck now, what was he supposed to say?

"I'm a friend...Jin-hyung is in the bathroom right now and I don't wanna disturb his shower, is there anything I should tell him?" The omega said as he took a seat on the couch once again.

"No I can wait. So tell me how did you guys meet?"

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

Seokjin walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his head. He could hear talking coming from the living room, "Hobi who are you talking to?" He asked.

No answer

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows, he made his way to the living room, he could Hoseok was on the verge of tears as the person over the phone kept asking the same question.

It was his mother.

"Hoseok." He gently tapped the omega's shoulder, and Hoseok quickly moved toward him with his (Seokjin's) phone in hand. "She c-called and-and I tried to a-ask her wh-what I should tell you and-and-..." Seokjin cut the younger, "Breath, you just did whatever person would do." The older pulled the younger into his arms. Hoseok sniffled as hid his face in Seokjin's chest.

"You know I can hear you?" Seokjin's mother said Seokjin rolled his eyes, "I know."

"So are you coming to Chuseok this year? Your grandmothers wanted to see you." Seokjin's mother said. "If it's to see my halmeoni(s) then yes," Seokjin said, as he rubbed Hoseok's shoulder.

"And we're inviting the Choi family, I heard their daughter is single."

Hoseok gripped Seokjin's tank top as he let out a small annoyed whine. Seokjin giggled at the younger's actions, "Don't worry I'm not interested." Seokjin whispered, "You better be." Hoseok mumbled.

"Hello? Are you still there?"

"I am, I'm not interested in the Choi's daughter. I have other things that need more attention but I'll join you for Chuseok this year." Seokjin said.

"What are those other things? Jin you're 29 going onto 30 this year, you're no longer a young man and I'm not getting any younger and I want to see my grandkids before I die-..."

"Now this is the type of stuff that makes me not want to come and visit- See you on Chuseok mum." Seokjin ended the call.

"What happened to her? She changed." Hoseok asked. Seokjin massaged his temples," I don't know but ever since Namjoon got mated and married, she's been pestering me to do the same."

Hoseok nodded as looked out the window, where Mickey was running around.

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

"So you're going to Chuseok this year?" Namjoon asked as he pushed the stroller, "Halmeoni wanted to see me and you know I can't ignore her." Seokjin said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Did mom say the same thing?" Namjoon asked, "She did but this time like Hoseok was the one who answered the phone and she kept asking him questions and he got overwhelmed-...It was just all irritating." Seokjin said as he glanced at Hoseok who was talking to Yoongi.

Hoseok had a huge smile on his face, he seemed so much different from the day when he arrived at his door drenched in water, shivering and pupped up.

Namjoon noticed how much Seokjin was staring like it was intense. "Someone's fallen hard," Namjoon said as grinned. "Shut up." Seokjin blushed, covering his face.

"No, no Jinnie," Jungkook said as he looked up Seokjin. "He's becoming more like you." Seokjin said, pointing at Namjoon. "Don't point at me, Yoongi made him say that. I could quietly cuss and all of a sudden he has super hearing."

Seokjin raised an eyebrow, "Jeez."

The two alphas shortly joined the omegas who were looking around the store.

Hoseok and Seokjin were walking together when a little kid tugged at Hoseok's t-shirt.

"Hi, Mr. Jung!" Hoseok's face lit up, "Hey Chaewon, how are sweetie?" Hoseok said as squatted down to the pup's height, "I'm good Mr. Jung. When are you coming back? Everyone misses you, even Mrs. Snippet." Hoseok giggled, "Even Mrs. Snippet?" Chaewon nodded.

"I missed you all too... lemme tell you a secret." Hoseok said the pup put her hand to her ear, "I'm coming back next week." He whispered, "Don't tell anyone, okay."

"I promise." The pup said acting as if she locked her mouth. "Good, now go back to your parents before they get worried." Chaewon nodded as she skipped away to a lady pushing a trolley.

"These kids like you?" Seokjin said as he helped to omega up. "Yeah, but they are just kids, they need someone to be their biggest supporter at home and school," Hoseok said as he balanced himself out.

"Now let's finish shopping, I'm hungry," Hoseok said as he held the older's hand.

- -

"That was me when I was about to give birth to Kookie," Yoongi said as he pointed at the picture on his phone. He looked tensed but had a smile on his face.

"Someone almost got murdered that day," Seokjin said as he glanced at Namjoon. "What? I was nervous and Yoongi kept crying and sending me around." The younger Kim said as he cuddled up next to Yoongi.

Yoongi laughed, "But your cousin was a big help on that day." Namjoon and Seokjin nodded.

Hoseok smiled, just listening to everyone speak about their happy memories made him feel happy.

Seokjin noticed how quiet Hoseok was, "You okay Hobi?" He asked. The omega nodded, "I'm just listening." Seokjin hummed softly, he put an arm around Hoseok's shoulders. "Just let me know if you need anything."

"I will, Hyung," Hoseok said as he rested his head on the alpha's shoulder. Seokjin smiled, he rested his other hand on Hoseok's tummy.

Yoongi and Namjoon gave each other a look before looking back at the two.

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════