˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11🍓ˎˊ˗

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

"What can I get for a courting gift?" Seokjin asked.

Namjoon choked on his sandwich, startling the pup in his arms, "Sorry Kook...Why do need a courting gift? Did you find someone to court?" he inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"Joon I love you and all but sometimes you can be as blunt as a pencil," Yoongi said as walked into the studio.

Seokjin nodded, "I just got out of a rut, I'm not in the right mindset." The younger alpha shrugged his shoulders.

Yoongi shook his head before diverting his attention to Seokjin, "What does Hoseok like?" He asked.

Seokjin pursed his lips in thought, "I don't know." He said bluntly.

"How could you not know what the person you want to court-..." Yoongi was cut off by the older.

"I don't know what to choose, he likes a lot of things," Seokjin said, "Blankie?" Jungkook said holding up his blanket. "No blankie Jungkookie." Namjoon said, kissing the pup's forehead.

"You're a genius Jungkook!" Seokjin stood up abruptly, he ruffled the boy's hair, "See you two later." The older step out of the studio, closing the door behind him.

Namjoon and Yoongi furrowed their eyebrows before shaking their heads.
Jungkook copied their actions, "No, no, no."

- -

Hoseok was substituting for the grade 11 teacher who called in sick.

"Order for Mr. Jung." Hoseok looked up at the door, "Oh- Who is it from?" Hoseok asked getting up from his chair.

The students in the classroom quietly as they listened.

"It's from Kim Seokjin." Hoseok's eyes went wide, "Oh, well tell him I said thank you." He said as he took the large gift bag from the courier. "I'll be sure to tell him, enjoy the rest of your day." Hoseok bowed his head.

The omega peeked into the bag, he smiled when he saw a yellow pastel blanket inside and a box of chocolates.

Hoseok quickly made his way back to his table, glancing up at the students who seemed busy with their work.

"Mr.Jung?" Hoseok turned his attention to a girl who had her hand raised up.

"Yes, honey." He said, letting the girl know she could speak.

"Uhm- This is a personal question but...but how do Jin, like you're a teacher and his a famous hockey player?"

Hoseok smiled as he took a seat on a chair next to the window, "I'm a friend."

"But you have a gift bag and isn't that normally a sign of courting?" Another student chimed in. "You're very observant aren't you?" Hoseok said as rested his hands on his tummy.

The students nodded their heads, "Well, we're friends. Now finish your work before you forget to do it." Hoseok said.

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

"Thanks for the gift Hyung," Hoseok said as stared at the older who cooking in the kitchen.

"No problem," Seokjin mumbled, his face flushing a furious red. Hoseok smiled as he got up from his chair before waddling over to the alpha who was cutting celery, he wrapped his arms around his waist.

Seokjin's face seemingly got redder, "You smell like distress and constipation." Hoseok mumbled, "Do I smell like that?" Seokjin asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No, you smell like me. I just wanted you to talk." Hoseok said, "I have a go to a gala on Thursday night." Seokjin said as put the chopped-up celery into the pot of soup.

"Oooooh, my Hyung in a suit. I'd like to see that." Hoseok said in a sing-song voice.

Seokjin turned around, putting his arms on the younger's neck, "I don't want to go." The alpha pouted, "Don't get all pouty, you're going to go there and enjoy yourself." Hoseok said, pinching the older's waist. Seokjin pouted even more, "I want to stay home, I usually miss these events."

"You're such a baby Hyung, imagine if your teammates get to know how much of a clingy alpha you are," Hoseok said.

The alpha huffed as he put his head on Hoseok's shoulder, "I'll go then."

The omega smiled, patting the taller's back, "Now that's a good boy." Seokjin grumbled as he stood upright.

Hoseok cupped Seokjin's face, "You're a good alpha," he said before pecking Seokjin's lips. Seokjin smiled, his alpha was howling with pride.

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

Hoseok let out a satisfied sigh as he sat down on the couch.

He'd just finished reorganizing the bathroom cupboard and sorting Minseok's room again.

Seokjin was currently at the gala he had mentioned earlier during the week. Hoseok had to pry the alpha off him just because he didn't want to go.

The alpha had called him about 4 times in a night, Hoseok rolled his eyes when he saw the older's sheepish grin through the camera.

Right now he was waiting up on Seokjin who was supposed to be back about an hour ago.

Hoseok pursed his lips together as he debated on waiting for Seokjin outside.

The omega got up from the couch and waddled over to the door, slipping on the huge letterman jacket on the coat hanger in the corridor and the slippers by the door.

Hoseok glanced at the sleeping puppy near the door before stepping outside.

It was autumn in Korea and the weather has become a little chilly over the past week.

Hoseok caressed his belly as he walked around in the driveway. "Where are you hyung?" He muttered under his breath.

A few minutes passed of Hoseok walking up and down the drive, and he saw Seokjin's car pulling up in front of him.

He watches as the older steps out of the car, his steps are wobbly and his suit is wrinkled. As the alpha got closer the more prominent the smell of alcohol grew.

"Are you drunk?" The omega asked as he looked up at Seokjin who aggressively shook his head.

"I had- one, two, three, four...five drinks." The older said, putting up six fingers, a lopsided smile gracing his face. "How did you even get home?" The alpha shrugged as he moved to hug the omega.

"Gosh, you need to change," Hoseok said as ruffled Seokjin's hair.

Seokjin just nodded, as he scented Hoseok.

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

The fluff in this story is giving me a toothache 😭

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out 🍓