Too good to be true

FINN'S P.O.V

After our trip to Baguio, I received an email coming from my cousin, Stein. She's good at everything that's why she easily do what I asked her to do and that is what's going on with Avril's dad and Cydd.

I just learned that her father's block mailing her so she will do what he wants to do but he made a mistake. He made a real big mistake.

I am now with my cousin, Stein. We are talking about our plan and I saw Avril with her deadliest glare. Calm down, she's just my cousin.

I looked at her and I think she saw me looking at her so she avoid my gaze. Agad akong nakaramdam ng tuwa dahil ang cute cute niyang tiningnan, I know you'll be the happiest woman in the world if I tell you that you are already free, my woman.

"What are you doing here? Sinusundan mo ba ako?" tanong ko ng diretso ng maka lapit ako sa table niya, gustong gusto kong matawa dahil sa reaction niya, halatang nagulat siya pero agad naman siyang naka bawi.

"Sorry?"

"I'm asking you if you're following me—"

"And why would I do that? Are you even thinking?"

"Okay, i'll leave"

"Then, leave. Stupid"

"Come with me, can you?" Come with me and you'll see.

"Why? you're so strange"

"I wanna tell you something"

"Tell me now"

"I can't, it's too confidential—"

"Say it"

"I know what's going on with you, I already know what's happening so don't you dare deny that you don't love me"

I look directly in her eyes so she can saw what I truly feel. I'm not angry at her, i'm mad at myself because it took me a long time to notice that something's going on with her.

"I don't understand—"

"Yes you do understand, so come with me now"

"Finn, I can't, you'll get into trouble, please. If you know something keep it to yourself and stay away from me"

"I won't let you suffer alone, if you suffer, i'll suffer, we'll suffer together"

"I don't want you to die"

"Who says i'm going to die?"

"My father —"

"Shush, just come with me and you'll see" I smiled. "You don't have to worry when you're with me, I promise that no one of us will get hurt"

"Finn, I think I have to go now--"

"Stop, don't say anything and just come with me"

"Fine"

Agad akong naka hinga ng maluwag dahil sa pag payag niya na sumama sakin. Saan ko siya dadalhin? secret.

"Where are we going, it's been 3 hours. Aren't you tired?" I can sense that she's scared.

"To be honest with you, hindi ko din alam kung saan tayo pupunta but you don't have to worry. We are safe" kunwareng turan ko pa.

"How can you be so sure huh? tell me, how can you be so sure that nothing will happen to you?"

"Calm down, woman. I'll tell you when we get to our destination"

"Where did you get the audacity to call me woman, I thought you don't know where we are going, are you kidding me?"