Chapter 1 page 1-How it all 'Started'

The centuries have passed with my sisters (Celestia & Luna) together we have been through everything from storms to Equestria attacks and even using Our harmony of friendship to beat the 'Underworld' creatures,together we did and ruled everything each of us ruled a specific kingdom which was also was attacked...But

it was all long time ago know I am now here sitting down my thrown and controlling my Crystal empire and its citizens until when I heard one of my changelings came with a note.

I looked up from my book when he called out my name.

"Queen Chrysalis! You have a note from Queen Celestia."He said bowing down.

"Could you read the note?"I ordered and after he exclaimed.

"Ye-Yes! Of course!!!"He quickly opened the letter with its hooves nervously but he opened it eventually.

*Cough* *Cough*"Dear sister Chrysalis 'ma'am' it's your dear older sister Celestia I want to invite you to our diner with Luna,and talk about important matters,I cant tell you right now but when you will arrive to ponyville we will have an important talk."

P.S:Write when you receive the hear letter."the changeling finished the letter and looked at me.

I am confused...what type of serious topic it was I had no idea everything went perfect!

"Could you give me the letter?"He came up to me and passed the letter and after I ordered him to leave while I scanned through the letter one more time.

And went to my room Ordering the other changelings that I have things to do and so they could guard the post for a while.

I opened the door of my room and sat down at my chair next to the table and started writing down.

"Dear sister thank you for your letter I will be there for tomorrow morning we will talk about the 'Important matters' and say hello to our lovely sister Luna from me."as I wrote the letter I folded it to the red card and handed it over to my assistant which she then sensed to Equestria.

After I came back to my post and continued working until my changeling came and informed me that my stuff were packed and the car is already here,so I left my post once more and sat down the car while the changelings with there wings started flouting for like an hour or more until they opened the door of the car.

"Ma'am we have arrived."the changeling informed me as I got if the car.

But when I got there no body greeted me except the changeling who opened the door and the Soldier ponies who lined up next to the main entrance of the castle but not did I see my sisters (Luna & Celestia)

I thought again 'what type of serious talk was it to them not to appear like they usually do?' But when the doors were opened one of the Soldiers guided me to the place where they were.
(At the dining room;))

He opened the door and I have met them with a whole luxurious breakfast table full of my favorite things and a chair that was purposefully was pushed over for me.

I was more focused on the decorations not realizing that Celestia was looking at me.

"Good morning sister happy to see you here again."I came to my senses and looked up.