I missed you, my Alex

Hello guys, thanks for the lovely comments you guys left and it did gave me a boost of motivation to make another one of these chapters. I kinda forgot to mention that these oneshots aren't canon and it has nothing to do with the original gameplay so yeah I'm sorry about that. This plot has a bit similarities with the gameplay but this is an au where price went to farah after Alex's death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She still remembers the time where she had to see Alex go and sacrifice himself to fulfill her missions. If only she could've stopped him. If only she wasn't so selfish. If only she could scream that she loves him that time. Nothing. Just nothing came out of her throat. It felt like somebody was trying to choke her to death. In front of people, she managed to keep a straight face pretending that everything was fine. It wasn't fine. During the report with laswell, her tears was already dwelling in her eyes begging to be released. Every time she hears his name. " Mission accomplished,one KIA" Price said with a low voice.

She can sense that he was devastated too. Her way back was a blur. All she remembered that she closed the door behind her and fell to her knees,crying and wailing her hearts out. Why him? Just why him? Those questions kept spinning around her head until she had to bear a painful headache that lasted the whole night.

Flashbacks of their memories came to her like waves crashing in to the shores. She remembered his caring words. Whenever he would praise her for completing missions. Whenever he would make her tea just the way she likes it. Whenever he would say " yes ma'am" even though she would order him to do something so foolish.

No matter what she'd do, he was always there to support her at all times. Her eyes glued to the table right beside her. There's a white and black checkered pattern scarf on it. It was his. She slowly guided her hands, grabbing the scarf that he left.

It smelled like him. His cologne perfume was still there, lingering on it. He would probably think it's weird to smell someone's personal stuff but she doesn't care. All she care was at least the smell kept her mind at ease. Tricking her brain that he's still with her, beside her tucking her to sleep.

For the first time that night, she slept really well. As if like he was really there with her. She wished he was. Everyday...

-----------------------------------------------------

"What brings you here, captain?" I held my gun, pointing to his direction.

"Hold your guns, Farah. I came here to ask for help, that's all." Price said, holding two of his hands slightly to the air.

"You know that I'll not be involved in matters outside my territory, Captain." I replied.

" I know but this also involves the russian gas being transported to the east side border of urzikstan." He says.

" East side borders aren't somewhere to mess with. Even me and my soldiers never went near that area." He slightly nodded his head a bit while letting out a sigh.

" I know but we're being a little crazy." He chuckled.

" Isn't that right, Alex?" He yelled.

My eyes widen with what I'm heard. Alex? Isn't he dead? I looked up to one of the building to see a man that looks exactly like Alex standing there with a riffle.

"Affirmative, sir." Even his voice was the same.

" As you can see, i brought your boyfriend along too." Price gave me a smirk which i couldn't really respond. I was confused. The tears, it wouldn't really come out. My heart hurts.

" H-How?.." i managed to utter the word.

" You could say he got some luck in his pocket." He said. " What do you say, farah?" He looked at me while handing me the paperworks.

I just nodded. He wouldn't accept a "no" , wouldn't he?

---------------------------------------------------------

I was running like a mad man trying to find him. I couldn't really keep my emotions in tact anymore. It was like a dam that's in the verge of bursting.

" Where is he?" I asked to one of my comrades,panting.

" He's waiting for you, commander. This way." She said while pointing to the operation room where we used to spend our evenings together.

Could safe to say, i almost broke the door. He doesn't even looked surprised. There he was, sitting there with a soft smile plastered on that white skin of his.

" Missed me? I couldn't really utter a word. Miss him? I cried myself to sleep because of him.

" What?..... How?.... Why?..." I could hear my voice cracked. Tears started to fall down one by one until it turns somewhat a stream on my face.

" It's a long story, farah. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner.." he said with a low voice. " I can explain everything to you. I promise." He breaths.

My body has a life of it's own at this point. I instantly wrapped my arm around his neck and i could feel his arms gently wrapped around my waist.

" I missed you, my Alex. So much.."
" I missed you more,love."

Sorry, this chapter is a bit short but i promise it'll be better in the next one. Line here really is awful.