10

Minhos pov:

At the moment I'm walking down the hall because the bell rang so it's break for 10 minutes and that is enough time for me to try finding jisung.

He worried me badly these weeks, why? I don't know myself, I just care about him.
I have dated a lot of people and I've never felt these kind of feelings for them and it scares me.

All the people I dated left me for god knows why and  I don't want jisung to do the same.

I looked everywhere and still can't find jisung.
It's ok he is somewhere in here i kept on telling myself that nothing happened and  he is just somewhere in the school.

I facepalmed myself because I didn't check the dance studio.

I quickly went there, as I opened the door I saw jisung, Felix, jeongin and some other girls.

Everyone is wearing a skirt but I only looked at jisung.
His cute fluffy hair bouncing as he dances.

But he looked oddly uncomfortable and it bothers me.

I leaned against the door looking at jisung and only him.

I'm worried about him, he lost a lot of weight, nothing wrong in that he was already skinny but now he is a lot skinner and it worrys me.

And he doesn't smile, not one bit.
Everytime I saw him dancing he would look so happy but now. something is wrong and I want to help him. I want to make him smile, hold his small body in my arms.

For a split second he looked at me and I swear he smiled a bit and oh how my heart skipped a beat.

After a while they stopped the cheer with a yell, right when they finished jisung came up me looking confused and a little happy.

"Why are you here? Did something happen?" He looked at me up and down then back to my eyes.

"Nothing happened sung, just wanted to see if you're ok, did you finish practice?"
He blushed a little which I found every cute.

"Yep all finished! Need anything else?" He looked at me with big eyes and he looks so adorable.

"Wow do you want to go away that soon?and by the way I thought the cheer team was with only boys?"
"Who said it could be only for boys? I couldn't find anyone who can dance and has feminism feature" I nodded as I ruffled his hair watching as he smiled a bit.
"Are you free today?" "Why?" "I want to talk with you about something." I said with a serious face, I watched as his face turned into a pout.

"So something did happen?" I chuckled.
"Nothing happened hannie I just want to talk with you about something" I smiled pinching his cheeks.

He slapped my hand away not hard.
I smiled "so will you go out with me?"
I panicked the moment I saw him blushing. "No no! I mean as friends" I awkwardly laughed.

He giggled, his giggles are like music to my ears.
"I will, come pick me up after school, I leave earlier" "why?" "I don't feel good"
I nodded "wear something comfortable sung" I smiled patting his head before leaving the studio.

No one's pov:
After school(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠):