𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝕸𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲the desire to succumb to evil

𝕸𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲
the desire to
succumb to evil

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     EVER WONDERED WHAT lurked in the shadows? Where moonlight cascades over the surface of the unknown, illuminating figures questionable to the pragmatic confines of reality — where irises glow daunting crimson or gold. The Donovan name was dreadfully familiar with the curious supernatural happenings of happenstance plagueing the world, and alongside the Argents were dexterous hunters residing in the town of Beacon Hills. Though, the hunting families were not particularly fond of each other — opposing moral codes, methods and historical prejudices carved deeply into minds all contributing to the ongoing controversial interactios between them. However, the latest decendants of either families, Samuel Donovan; a motorcycle riding, quick witted delinquent, and Allison Argent; a mysteriously pretty new girl, living in ignorant bliss of their ancestors rivalry, somehow become unlikely friends. Henceforth, the pair of new kids in town collide into the supernaturally chaotic lives of Scott McCall ( a recently turned werewolf and lovestruck boy ) and Stiles Stilinski ( his hyperactive, obnoxiously sarcastic nerd friend far too obsessed with Star Wars ).

     IN BEACON HILLS, there were individuals whom experienced far more fortunate lifestyles. Well, agonisingly monotonous lifestyles — yet still within ignorant bliss to the monsterous dangers stalking the night. Elizabeth Marie Rousseau ( preferably reffered to as 'Em' and notoriously known as the pink haired, tattered leather jacket wearing loner of Beacon Hills High School ), endured the initail sixteen years of her life with minimal supernatural interference. However, swiftly recognising the return of Sam Donovan lead the girl, devoted to hermitism, to be drawn into the disasterous ongoings of nocturnal havoc. Where the vexingly sarcastic Stilinski must confide in the intimidating girl in order to decipher the mysteries unfolding in their once ordinary town. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧

𝕰𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝕸𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗘 𝕽𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗨━━ born february third 1995, she/her, bisexual, aquarius

━━ born february third 1995,
she/her, bisexual, aquarius

𝕰𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝕸𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗘 𝕽𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗨━━ born february third 1995, she/her, bisexual, aquarius

𝕾𝗔𝗠𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝕵𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝕯𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔𝗡
━━ born october thirteenth 1995,
he/him, straight, libra

━━━ 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘! Thank you for deciding to read my story <3 Please don't be a silent reader! Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think of the plot. This fanfic is fairly ambitious for me, as it involves multiple characters and POVs with thier own individual plotlines that eventually will intertwine with one another. Chapters will be from different perspectives, and this will be identified at the begining so don't worry. I have a lot of ideas for these different plotlines and how they all link with each other. So, I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I've enjoyed organising all these ideas into this story! ( Oh, and by the way, I'm a big ol' Taylor Swift and Harry Styles fan, so if you spot any references, that's why ;) )

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗦 Please read ! This novel contains, though is not limited to: strong language, substance misuse, violence, mentions of suicide, smoking, abuse, scars, sexual assault, anxiety, trauma and mental health topics. If these thing make you uncomfortable, I would suggest not reading please prioritize your mental health over a fanfiction!

( My intentions for including these topics are not to romanticize or glorify them in any way. It is to raise awareness and for character development. My biggest goal in my characters is for them to grow and inspire readers to do the same. If at any point anyone feels as though I have gone about portraying a subject in the incorrect manner, please do tell me. I'm no professional and I am always learning more and researching to show these topics in an accurate way. So, please let me know and correct me so I can properly educate too. I wont take it as hateful as long as you are telling me politely and I will proceed to change what I can )

Characters in this book may not have the same opinions as you / have unpopular opinions. This does not mean it is my opinion, just my characters. There are also some controversial topics ( an example being things like religious beliefs ), but my characters will speak honestly about their ideas and opinions. Please do not argue with one another. You have the right to your opinion, and the right to express it, as long as you do not portray those opinions as facts and respect others views on the matter.

This work is also fiction, so the accuracy to real life circumstances won't always be correct. Information and data is taken from researching. Same applies to the actors in real life. Their characters obviously have no association to actual personality / life.

My characters are not perfect. I personally dislike when mc's are depicted in an unrealistic way. So like many other people, my oc's have stomach rolls, experiences with acne, stretch marks, and body hair ect. My characters also have 'flaws' like every human on this planet. They will make mistakes and portray toxic traits to learn and grow from. Please understand everyone has good and bad qualities, and that my characters will grow as the story continues. Don't judge them too harshly straight away. Try understand their perspectives.

𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗔
Tik Tok: cherryredblushh

𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 Nothing from this book may be copied in any situation unless given prior permission by me. Nothing may be reproduced in any way, this work all belongs to myself except for the original plot and characters residing in the Teen Wolf series. Any companies, celebrities, songs, businesses & movies mentioned are not owned by me ( unless specified as otherwise )