Chapter Three: Song About You

L.A. - 2022

I sip my latte and work on my accounting homework as I sit in a cafe that's around the corner from my house.

Last night was an emotional rollercoaster and I do not know what to do with this new information I learned.

I keep thinking about her and her lyrics.

Her green eyes. "when you look at me, its like kissin' a million angels".

Her pure skin. "And every tattoos so intoxicating."

Her soft lips. "wishing, we'd never kissed in your backseat."

Fuck. Stop y/n focus on these stupid income statements.

My phone buzzing interrupts me once again. "Hello."

"Hey bitch. You and me. Club Ice. Tonight."

Alex.

The bell on the door of the shop rings signaling someone entering. A blonde girl walks in.

I wonder what she's doing.

"Hellooooo?" Shit. Alex.

"Sorry. I got distracted but I am down."

"Cool. So get your ass home." She hangs up.

I sigh and pack up my shit. As I go to stand I hit this girl passing by.

"Sorry." I say and leave out the door.

----------------------------

Alex and I enter the dark club that is currently blasting Pitbull's and Usher's 'Dj's got us falling in love'.

We head straight towards the bar. "One vodka red bull and one shot of Don Julio." I ask the bartender.

We get served and I order a beer.

"Oh I see someone from my literature class. Im gonna go say hi." Alex tells me and heads off into the dance floor.

The bartender hands me my beer and I try to give him my card to create a tab. He shakes his head.

"You are all covered for tonight."

"What?" I ask confused.

He simply points at the vip booth sections.

There sits the blond that has stayed in my thoughts for the past two years.

She locks eyes with me and looks at me up and down.

She wears a black plain blazer with nothing underneath which makes her boobs seem like they are going to pop out at any moment.

I nod my head at her and she bites her lip.

I notice that she is surrounded by what it seems to be her friends.

"Hey. I saw you from across the bar and thought you were hot. My friends dared me to come buy you a drink." I turn from looking at the blond to see a petite brunette in front of me.

"Well thank you and I won't deny a free drink." I smirk. "What's your name?"

"Kayla." She leans into me a bit more. "Yours?"

"Im--"

"Baby?" I feel a hand glide across my stomach and turn to see my favorite blond next to me. "You should have told me you got here."

"I was grabbing a beer." I grab Renee's waist and drag her closer.

"Well it was nice meeting you.." I don't even remember her name.

I watch her walk away and Renee tries to loosen her grip on me.

"No. You want to put on a show. Then put one on." I twist her so she walks towards the dance floor.

'S&M' by Rihanna plays and I pull Renee back against me.

She grinds her ass to my front. I bury my face into her neck and inhale.

"Two years and you still make me feel everything."  I groan and she grips my neck.

She turns around and lets me slide my leg between hers.

"You are so intoxicating. From your neck right down to your ankles." I whisper in her ear quoting her song.

She freezes.

She glances up at me and turns to walk away.

"Renee." I grip her wrist. "It's okay."

"No. Its not." She says scared. "You saved me from the worst night of my life and I wrote that song about you."

"I'm not mad about that." I sigh. "Can we please talk somewhere? Please?"

"Fine."