being gay 😱

So for their public safety I'm going to just but their initials so that you lil creppy creeps stay away from my pookies 😋

Eh we basically just came back from school after winter break and I was handing out with RL in the band Hall (band child ✋🏻😔) and we had to get the schedules since it was a new semester and I saw my pookie wookie dookie RV (I have a lot of friends names that start with R) so I jumped him I'm such a good friend right 😋 (we had our straight moment *yes I'm fruity if you couldn't tell 😔*) anyways we walked to the gym as a group (me, RL and RV) and we went got our schedules and sat down in the bleacher well one off RL friends came over and so did P (another one of my guy friends) we all were sitting and one of them pulled out one of those little powder packets you put in your drinks to make them taste better (bro I forgot what they were called) and he poured some in his hand and out of no where he snorted it- when I tell you he literally started to cough like a mf and when he had a nose bleed it was a different color 💀 anyways that was RV then RL did the same thing and his friend did too I was literally sitting there cracking up because they were all being idiots. Sadly we soon had to go to class but that didn't matter cause the whole squad had 3rd period together 😋 (#band nerds)