♡⋆♡ Chapter 7 ♡⋆♡

*Sorry for not updating in so long, but I've finished with school and started to read things to get inspiration so I hope you guys like this chapter and I will do my best to update every week, thank you!😊 *

Soobin's p.o.v.
    A week has passed since Yeonjun sent me away to live with Beomgyu, and I have been climbing the walls waiting to hear from him. I also wasn't feeling my best and just laid in bed most of the time except for taking a shower and using the restroom. I scrolled through my phone hoping a message would pop up from Yeonjun but nothing. I threw my phone on the bed and started to cry again. I was crying for a while when I heard a knock on the door. I wiped my tears before going to open it only to see Beomgyu standing there with a sandwich and tea.

    "Noona, you need to eat something... you haven't eaten all week and I know Yeonjun wouldn't like that." I looked at him annoyed but then softened my gaze and spoke up.

    "I'm sorry I didn't mean to look at you like that. I- it's I mean... I just don't want to be here anymore. I don't know why but ever since I met Yeonjun something inside me has changed. I have no idea what changed but he gives me a feeling I haven't felt for a long time. I'm sorry you don't need to be hearing any of this." I took the food, set it on the desk and was about to close the door when Beomgyu stopped me.

    "Noona, could I maybe tell you something about Yeonjun?" I nodded and he came in and sat down on the bed, patting beside him. I went over and sat down beside him.

    "Believe it or not, Yeonjun basically grew up without parents. I mean they were around but they didn't have much time for a kid. That's what Yeonjun told me but I also saw it happen quite often. There was a point when they took a 'business trip' and left him to take care of himself for six months." I continued to listen to him, hoping it would get better. 

    "Even though that was a hard time for him he kept smiling and would often come over to my house to eat. My mom loves Yeonjun like her own kid, those six months she did everything to take care of him. That's until his parents came back with his 'sister'. It seems like those months they were gone they were 'ready' for a kid. That's when things changed, but I thought everything was ok until one day. His smile left his face, I think something inside him broke that day. I don't know what it was but he keeps everyone at a distance now. I just want to see a honest and pure smile again. I- I want they Yeonjun I thought of as my little brother back..." I could tell he was about to cry. I was about to speak up Beomgyu looked up and hugged me. I was shocked but then I hugged him back as he began to cry. I held him close as he continued to cry. I looked down to see that he had fallen asleep, and couldn't help but feel sad. I laid him down on the bed and got up. I changed quickly before leaving the apartment. I wasn't going to let anything happen to Yeonjun. I left the apartment to see Taehyun coming over.

    "Hello Noona, I'm here to go out on a date with Beomgyu." I nodded before speaking up.

    "He's asleep in my room, we had a talk about something and well please take care of him. I need to go find Yeonjun." I was about to take off when Taehyun grabbed my hand and stopped me.

    "Yeonjun hasn't come out of his apartment all this week, not only that but the only time we hear from him is for alcohol to be delivered to his room. Just please help him, I want to be able to see him and Beomgyu talking again." I gave him a nod before running off.

         *At Yeonjun's apartment*

    I unlocked the door to see some bottles of alcohol around the apartment. I closed the door behind me before looking around hoping to see Yeonjun somewhere. I was about to open his room door when it flew open and I saw Yeonjun standing on the other side.

    "Why are you here? I thought I told you to go live with Beomgyu hyung, damn it. He really couldn't just keep you there?" He turned around and was about to close the door, but I pushed it back open.

    "Don't close this door on me, I want to talk to you. Please." He turned back around, I looked at his eyes only to see they were blank and empty. I just wanted to hug him and hold him. He then came closer before speaking again.

    "Then beg." My eyes widened but he spoke again, "Beg then Noona because from where I'm standing I'm still your boss, so why should I listen to what you have to say." I looked into his eyes again but then still looked the same, this isn't the Yeonjun I care about. What am I even saying I've only known him for a month. I'm an idiot for letting him in. I looked down at the ground and was about to leave. Something inside me stopped me and I got on my knees, I looked up at him and spoke up.

    "Please talk to me Yeonjun, I can't help you if you don't. I can't stay by your side if you don't. So I'll say this one last time. Talk to me." I grabbed his hand and could feel the tears begin to come out.

    "You want me to talk? I don't really feel like it. I just want things and time to stop. Let me go," he shook my hand off and looked down on me. I looked at his eyes only to see he had no emotion. "You should just leave, go pack your things." I looked at him shocked and knew what he meant by that. I can't just leave him like this, I'm the one who did this to him. I took a deep breath before grabbing his hand.

    "No! You hired me to be your maid and I'm not leaving, this is my job." He just chuckled before coming down to my level.

    "Fine then stay, but just remember your words." I was confused then I felt him kiss me I tried to pull away but I couldn't. I felt tears start to stream down my cheeks as he made the kiss deeper. I was starting to tap him to pull away, I felt like I was going to pass out. I finally felt him pull away, he then licked my right cheek where my tears streamed down. He lightly licked my cheek till he got to my eye before leaving a butterfly kiss on it.

    "I guess I went too far, you should just go to bed, Noona. I'll see you tomorrow." He got up and was about to close the door. I quickly got up and grabbed his wrist. He turned back and looked at me confused.

    "Master please don't drink anymore tonight, I'll only go to my room after you promise you won't drink anymore." I felt my heart racing as he just looked at me without saying anything.

    "Fine I promise not to drink anymore tonight, but just tonight. I have an early morning tomorrow anyways." I just nodded and let go of his wrist, giving him a bow before leaving for my room. I closed the door and felt myself fall to the ground. The tears I was holding finally came out as I held myself. I lifted my head up and ran my finger against my lips.

    "His kiss was gentle."

                ೋ❀ End of Chapter seven ❀ೋ
                          ❀ Hope You Enjoyed! ❀