╰┈➤ Tenko's discovery (PT 2!!!)

SO SORRY FOR THE BIG BREAK!!! kinda had a breakdown about things but let's not go TOO into it!! anyway enjoyyy! and it's pretty short soooo yeah-  (minor swear warning!)

--

"So..." Tenko started, unsure on how to approach the other on this matter, "you're trans?"

Kokichi, who was putting his binder back on, glared in response to the other's question, "No shit Sherlock, what else would I be?" His death stare on Tenko only seemed to worsen as he spoke. "And uh, close the door fully if you're planning to continue talking to me."

Not wanting to cause more trouble, the female obliged and shut the door (along with locking it). Her mind was practically racing at this point! She honestly sucked at comforting others, nevertheless someone that she hated with her guts! Honestly Kokichi being transgender really didn't mean much to her, but how could she tell him that...

Letting out an audible sigh, Tenko placed a hand on the other's shoulder, cringing at her actions as she felt them tense at the sudden touch.

 "Listen," she began, feeling a small tinge of sympathy when she saw Kokichi's eyes avert from her, "you being born a different gender means nothing to me, really! I don't mind it at all, and uh, this may sound weird but if you need any help with anything of this sort you can always talk to me! And don't worry, I won't tell a soul." 

Relief spread in her stomach as a small smile appeared on the male's face for a second. 

Kokichi, who got up from his bed awkwardly, reverted back to the infamous sick grin he was usually seen doing, "Awww! Thanks for caring about me Tenkooo!~ I'll be sure to tell you if there's anything on my mind! Now, please leave!"

Tenko's face soon morphed into an expression of confusion, this was really confusing. She couldn't tell whether what he just said was sarcasm or not. Either way, she muttered a quick goodbye then left.

--

The moment the door shut, Kokichi's mouth went back to the hopeless, emotionless frown he had been wearing the entire day. Dropping himself down onto his bed, he groaned. Thinking about how he was going to get himself out of this mess. Then an idea sparked his mind. What if he could convince Tenko that what just happened had been a dream? Yeah, that could work! 

Pride suddenly filling his guts, he leaped out of his bed, ready to brainstorm on how to make his idea a reality.

--

A/N soo that's all!!! any request feel free to comment or smth, see you all next time!~~ love you all!