THE GIFT OF LOVE ❤️

Aayansh and Lavanya had completed 2 years of their marriage life...Ansh always wanted to be a dad whereas Lavanya too wanted to be a mum but they did not want to rush into things soon...They wanted to take everything step by step..

Lavanya was feeling nauseous and dizzy all the time for the past few days but she never told it to Ansh because he will worry about her always and won't focus on his work..

Lavanya:Namakku yen ipdi irukku she was thinking and just then something striked her so she quickly got dressed and went to the medical shop to get a kit...

She came back home and tested and was waiting impatiently with hope to get a positive result..She was closing her eyes and praying to god to bless her with a child and when she opened her eyes and saw the kit it brought her immense happiness..She almost teared in happiness..She went to the doctor to confirm it so that she doesn't disappoint her Ansh...

Once she confirmed she returned back home and made a cute cake for Ansh to reveal her pregnancy...She also made a small gift box to suprise him and waited impatiently for his arrival after work..Once she heard his car horn she was nervous and excited to tell him the news...

He came inside and saw that she was not there but saw a small cake...He was confused and saw a note next to it and it said to come to the room and see the dressing table he walked to the room and saw a small box on it..He opened it and saw the kit and a small baby dress with "Dada I'm coming soon to you"...He chuckled in joy with tears and he saw another note "Mama is waiting for you at the balcony"...He ran to the balcony and saw her standing there with a smile...He ran to her and gave a bone crushing hug while tears were rolling down their eyes...He pulled back after a while and kissed her forehead

Ansh:Eppo ma?

Lavanya:Innaikku dhaan Ansh check pannen doubt la adhu positive vandhirchi

He knelt down before her and kissed her tummy softly and hugged her while she held his head caressing his hair letting him enjoy the moment...

He lifted her to the bed and placed her carefully on it and was hugging her tummy while caressing his little one it...

They got their "GIFT OF LOVE ❤️" as their little baby 😍😍

After a long time back to wattpad 😅
Hope you all will like this 😁