2.19 - Su Yang: Reaching new heights

"Let's go separately." The director looked at the comments in the live broadcast room, thought for a while, and said, "Keep in touch at any time."

Su Yang knew very well that the director wanted to create a buzz, so he nodded and said, "I can do that."

Since Qiao Xiaoxiao is a girl, and the other two amateurs are also girls, they form a group of three, Su Yang and Mu Cheng, and Lin Mingqing and Wang Qunze.

When the phone rang, everyone's eyes turned to Wang Qunze. After looking at the caller ID, he made a gesture to the director and said, "I'll answer the call and the camera will turn first."

With that said, he took his mobile phone and went aside.

When he came back, his face looked a little unhappy. He glanced at Su Yang calmly, and then said to the director, "I have something to do first. Let's go with Lin Mingqing and Mu Cheng."

The director hesitated for a moment, but before he could speak, Wang Qunze continued, "The company has something that needs to be dealt with."

After saying this, the director sighed and said, "That's okay..."

After all, Su Yang, Mu Cheng and Lin Mingqing are not involved at all. As long as these three people share the same camera, there will definitely be a lot of talk.

Wang Qunze didn't even tell Lin Mingqing when he left. Su Yang was a little confused, but after a while, his phone vibrated. Su Yang lowered his eyes and found that it was a message from Wang Qunze, which read, "Company Let me go back, be careful."

After the program team made arrangements, the program entered a formal phase. The shots were divided into two groups, and there was no accompanying director. They only had the simple photography devices they carried with them. Su Yang and the other three chose a side road. The vegetation on the road was deep and there was no trace of it. I accidentally stepped into a pit.

*

"It looks so dangerous here. I'm a little scared."

"I still think Brother Qing and Mr. Mu are the best match. Look at Mr. Mu walking in front and Brother Qing walking not too far behind him. It feels so romantic when you think about it."

"Please KY Jing go away, take my Mr. Mu away and be beautiful alone."

"Isn't it awkward for SY to be here? People are in love with each other. Why does he have the face to be here for hyping up scandals?"

"Did you feel confused today? If not, I'll ask again tomorrow."

"I suddenly felt that this place matches the black and white photos of SY. Click on my homepage to see it. Am I the only one who thinks so? Isn't it?"

...

*

Su Yang was used to being scolded for a long time. Looking at his injured person, he couldn't help but feel that his palm was really in trouble, and there were too many thorns here, and he would be scratched if he was not careful.

"Mu Cheng." Lin Mingqing suddenly called Mu Cheng. Su Yang and Mu Cheng looked at him at the same time. Lin Mingqing said, "Wait for me, please. It's too dark here. You know, my vision is not very good. Under such circumstances, I can't see the road clearly."

Mu Cheng lowered his eyes and glanced at Su Yang, then whispered, "Indeed, he injured his eye while filming. After he recovered, his vision was much worse. In this kind of night, he can hardly see the road clearly."

After saying that, Mu Cheng walked to Lin Mingqing's side and said, "Hold me, don't fall. There are thorn bushes here. If you fall... you'll probably have to go to the hospital."