A Confession Like No Other.

The ginger-haired elder is quietly sitting alone in his room. He's thinking of a new movie that can hit off the charts. He's always that persistent into making movies and has always been his dream.

The younger one, decides to go to the elder's room, and so he did. He walks up to him, but he, Fang, feels like he wants to talk to him about something on his mind for quite a while now, he likes this friend of his more than the others.

He's nervous to tell him his new... feeling, towards him.

"I think I can do this, I'll tell him. I've hid these feelings in the shadows for too long now." He whispered to himself.

The younger one then leans in close to Buster, in results, Fang wraps his arms around his neck behind him.

Buster is not taking this event very well, his face flushes, he can feel the heat running through him. His brain is thinking of how to react to this, he wants to just run away right now because of the embarrassment and the sudden touch, but he also doesn't want to upset his buddy.

The little one notices his friend's distress and silent response to his presence, and takes a step back.

He then finds an excuse about the whole confession thing he planned as because he had noticed the reaction of his friend's face.

"I thought you wanted some company, pal. Hahaha! It's always better to work on something with someone, yeah?"

The ocean-eyed ginger then looked at him directly.

"Hey bud, The company would be great... It's nice to have you here but.. I didn't mean to.. I.."

Buster pauses, he is struggling to form a response. He doesn't want to hurt his friend, he's just a bit shocked and overwhelmed at how things go from here to there, so.. quickly.

...

Fang tries it again, he wraps his arms around Buster and pulls him close.

"So you know, Buster.. I wanted to tell you something."

Buster's heart had faster beats, but he's trying to keep calm and not make any sudden reactions. In a way, he does like this, but he doesn't know what is going on, and he's just trying to make out what's taking place right now.

The purple-haired boy was getting closer to Buster. He was going to go in for a kiss, his hands were on his shoulders, keeping Buster close to him.

Buster felt nervous, his heart was racing, and he was having all sorts of conflicting feelings. He felt like he wanted something like this, but there was something in his mind that was telling him something was off. It didn't seem friendly anymore. It wasn't something that friends would normally do.

Suddenly, he felt the need to get out of the situation. He took a step back and broke Fang's grasp, and walked away.

"I.. I just need some time to think." Then he left the room.

...

"Buster..."

Fang thought he was doing everything right, as he was getting close to Buster, he was trying to make a romantic gesture, but things took a different turn.

Buster didn't react the way he hoped.

He felt guilt flooding his body, he thought he had upset his friend who suddenly didn't want to be near him. He was overthinking, asking himself over and over, "Does Buster hate me?" "Did my feelings cross a line?"

Fearing for his friendship, he went to talk to Buster.

...