Katie

Nate and I decided to do a "2-day get-to-know-you sleepover" Which I think is stupid but all guys are stupid especially Nate who plays basketball now that I'm thinking about it I don't mind the fact that he plays basketball anymore I should just be happy I have him.

    I'm leaving to go to the basketball house tonight. I know that technically makes it a 2-and-a-half day sleepover but it's fine. All of the guys are at a basketball game right now so I will be there before they come back that will give me some time to snoop around Nate's room.

When I got to the basketball house I never imagined it being so big. In the corner of the main area, there was a small Little Tikes basketball hoop in the corner along with a TV mounted against the wall with a PS4 and an X-Box next to it. Across from that was a kitchen with a mini fridge full of beer and Vodka next to it was a fridge filled with actual food. When I went upstairs there were 3 doors and they were all open I needed to figure out which one was Nate's. I went to the first one that had a school ID with the name Brandon on it so that couldn't have been Nate's room. Then the next one was definitely his it had tons of girly stuff in it that my dream and basketball signs.

While I was waiting for Nate to come back I laid on his bed and watched Netflix on my phone. Until I heard the front door open I looked down from the stairs to see the whole basketball team pouring into the front doors. Fuck, is it bad I missed him? I heard someone coming up the stairs it was Nate.

" We won," he said with a look as he picked me up my legs were straddled by his hips, and my arms were around his neck.

"That's good." I wanted to kiss him I knew I shouldn't.

He placed me down on the bed against the frame as he lay next to me and put his arms around and his face in my chest. Someone missed me

"Do you want to get food?" he asked while his head was still buried in my chest. Was I drop-dead hungry? Yes. But I didn't want him to let go of any of this his grip on my body and the relationship.

"No, I want to stay here forever," I said